WCQ: Aruba vs Canada - Saturday, June 5th, 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific - IMG Academy, FL

No Hutch Or Arfield hurts but naturally l, out of excitement I had to make what I personally think is our best XI with this group 😁

Still wouldn’t be surprised if we see Hoilett start instead of Buchanan on that right side, also Vitoria could be in for Kennedy (I know Henry will start and I wanted a natural left at LCB)

made this post not realizing it was an the Aruba thread. I do not think we see this vs Aruba

87AA3532-55B2-4554-A148-1FAB5811D86F.jpeg

Edited by N1ckbr0wn

10 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

It has no Arfield and no Hutchinson so I'm not happy. (Although obviously, I did expect we wouldn't have Arfield)

Arfield is not needed especially after his latest comments plus he's been out of form so I disagree with you as far as Arfield goes. Atiba on the other hand I can agree. But new blood get a chance.

1 minute ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

No Hutch Or Arfield hurts but naturally l, out of excitement I had to make what I personally think is our best XI with this group 😁

Still wouldn’t be surprised if we see Hoilett start instead of Buchanan on that right side, also Vitoria could be in for Kennedy (I know Henry will start and I wanted a natural left at LCB)

87AA3532-55B2-4554-A148-1FAB5811D86F.jpeg

I actually can get behind this XI

2 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

For this particular match I think Fraser starts, Piette starts and Hoilett starts.

🤦‍♂️ I’m an idiot and didn’t realize this was the Aruba thread. Totally meant this as our strongest and not what we’re see v Aruba 

The more Aruba specific squad: 

I went basically full rotation because of the potential 4 match window. If Oso isn’t fully match ready then you probably see David at the 10 again. Went Spoony over Fraser in this case. And, obviously would be just as happy to see Hoilett on either wing, just went with most recent game time (I think Junior will be a good super sub this window)

B4E80C56-5056-4243-A5C5-90F200AF610C.jpeg

Edited by N1ckbr0wn

3 minutes ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

I went basically full rotation because of the potential 4 match window. If Oso isn’t fully match ready then you probably see David at the 10 again. Went Spoony over Fraser in this case.

Definitely take Cavallini out...rather have Larin up front and if Osorio is there, he is most likely coming off the bench with David starting in that role. If David is injured, then I could see your logic but I have to disagree with your lineup.

1 minute ago, TGAA_Star said:

Definitely take Cavallini out...rather have Larin up front and if Osorio is there, he is most likely coming off the bench with David starting in that role. If David is injured, then I could see your logic but I have to disagree with your lineup.

His logic is rest some players for the Aruba game. Full strength squad for Suriname. 

7 minutes ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

I went basically full rotation because of the potential 4 match window. If Oso isn’t fully match ready then you probably see David at the 10 again. Went Spoony over Fraser in this case. And, obviously would be just as happy to see Hoilett on either wing, just went with most recent game time (I think Junior will be a good super sub this window)

Would like to see DSC capped vs Aruba.