Have you joined OneSoccer Yet?

Admin

Have you joined OneSoccer yet?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Have you joined OneSoccer yet?

• Yes
    • Of Course

I was about to join but had to exit out of my browser and when I went back in to complete things, the website said my voucher had already been used. I emailed One Soccer about it and they haven't got back to me. I might have to email Y9 I think as they are the ones who gave it to me initially.

1 hour ago, Markoaleks said:

Great service from them 

there was a glitch when I enrolled and our SSH discount not taken and we paid full price

followed up with an email on Saturday to them and our refund of 25 was processed today 

I had the same experience. Good customer service so far. 

I got an error after inputting my payment information. I’m able to log in but it says I have no subscription and my promo code was already used. I’m now waiting to hear back from support about my promo code.

They replied relatively quick but it’s been 24 hours and no resolution yet.

18 hours ago, Markoaleks said:

Great service from them 

there was a glitch when I enrolled and our SSH discount not taken and we paid full price

followed up with an email on Saturday to them and our refund of 25 was processed today 

15 hours ago, danninho said:

I got an error after inputting my payment information. I’m able to log in but it says I have no subscription and my promo code was already used. I’m now waiting to hear back from support about my promo code.

They replied relatively quick but it’s been 24 hours and no resolution yet.

17 hours ago, Ams1984 said:

I had the same experience. Good customer service so far. 

Okay, so we all have that issue it seems. So pay first and get refund after? Minor hiccup by either One Soccer or York 9 but no big deal. I will do it this way.

9 minutes ago, Ivan said:

Is that good?

Neither of those numbers are particularly high. Given that it's a niche interest, it isn't horrible, but considering the tickets are built into the app, seems strange Centre Circle hasn't broken the 10k+ barrier. If OneSoccer doesn't break 5k before the Fall Season, I'd be somewhat concerned.

It's still early, we should see those numbers grow over the Spring.

17 minutes ago, Rintaran said:

Neither of those numbers are particularly high. Given that it's a niche interest, it isn't horrible, but considering the tickets are built into the app, seems strange Centre Circle hasn't broken the 10k+ barrier. If OneSoccer doesn't break 5k before the Fall Season, I'd be somewhat concerned.

It's still early, we should see those numbers grow over the Spring.

A lot of people may just be streaming the games from their computers and not through an android or iPhone app. There is less reason for the apps until they have chromecast implemented.

Yeah, I have an old Ipad 2 and (presumably) because it isn't compatible with ym device I don't even see it when I search the app store. 

I definitely have to solve the issues I am having before signing up for the year.  $75 isn't bad, but $1075 (including the cost of a new ipad) is less appealing.

5 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Yeah, I have an old Ipad 2 and (presumably) because it isn't compatible with ym device I don't even see it when I search the app store. 

I definitely have to solve the issues I am having before signing up for the year.  $75 isn't bad, but $1075 (including the cost of a new ipad) is less appealing.

Well, you could just use it on your computer as it is not casting yet anyway. 

You could also get a Galaxy Tab for like 300 bux.... unless you are specifically using some iPad apps of some kind, no point in spending that much on a tablet.

Just now, admin said:

Well, you could just use it on your computer as it is not casting yet anyway. 

You could also get a Galaxy Tab for like 300 bux.... unless you are specifically using some iPad apps of some kind, no point in spending that much on a tablet.

For better or worse, we are kind of immersed in apple.  3 ipads in the house, a Mac, ipod touch, and old iphone, Apple TV, etc.  My ipad 2 is definitely in need of replacement - I just shudder at the cost. 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic