Cyle Larin

shermanator

40 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Not taking a shot at you UT, but you have to admit that was clever.  

This was the second time moron was likened to a Spanish surname recently on this board, but I honestly never thought this was a common name in Span or Latin America. I am far from an expert on this subject, but I have met anyone with that surname. Maybe this is a strange coincidence, but I cannot even recall a footballer with that surname. I find that odd.

Surely there must be a few prominent ones considering how common the name is. Gonzalez, Garcia, Martinez....these are common names in the football world and in the latino world in general. 

2 hours ago, Obinna said:

This was the second time moron was likened to a Spanish surname recently on this board, but I honestly never thought this was a common name in Span or Latin America. I am far from an expert on this subject, but I have met anyone with that surname. Maybe this is a strange coincidence, but I cannot even recall a footballer with that surname. I find that odd.

Surely there must be a few prominent ones considering how common the name is. Gonzalez, Garcia, Martinez....these are common names in the football world and in the latino world in general. 

https://www.transfermarkt.us/schnellsuche/ergebnis/schnellsuche?query=moron

7 pages of Morons.....

Edited by costarg

1 hour ago, Obinna said:

There are 150 pages of Gonzalez, 150 pages of Garcia, and 150 pages of Martinez...

There are actually 13 pages of Larin, nearly double of Moron, and I don't think Larin is a particularly common name. 

I just looked it up cause i thought "# pages of morons" would sound funny....

Not very mature, i know.  It's Friday.

Edited by costarg

8 hours ago, Obinna said:

Well first, it has an accent, Morón. If you know how a Spanish vowel is pronounced, and respect the accent, it sounds nothing like the English word. 

In Catalan your "pet" is a "fart", ROTFLMAO not.