WCQ - Dominica at Canada, June 16, 2015 at BMO Field

Cblake

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't tell if this is serious or tongue in cheek!

I'm going with Akindele and Will Johnson.

Little bit of both. I honestly would put my surprised level at "presently surprised" if he is on the roster although most others on here would be at a "very, very surprised"

Akindele seems most likely. I have a strange feeling about cavallini too. I wouldn't bet on it, but after that article came out maybe he did some self reflection who knows.

I'd be thrilled with these two or hoilett.

Does opare have his passport? If he does he is definately one of them. The guy was tweeting asking where he could find a live stream of the cantWNT game. He sounds dedicated to Canada.

@DanielSquizzato: Canada and England are, at this point in time, pretty much in the same ballpark. All close games recently. This one is a toss-up. #canWNT

@kofiopare6: @DanielSquizzato where can I watch the game?

I'm going to go with Akindele as the big surprise and Will Johnson's return the 2nd bit of pleasant surprise. 

I'm starting to think that getting Ethan Finlay would be a big win for us as well.  After an 11 goal, 7 assist season last year he's already up to 2 goals and an MLS leading 7 assists as the primary guy feeding Kei Kamara.  Finlay has quietly turned into one of the best wingers in MLS in the last 2 years.

Does opare have his passport? If he does he is definately one of them. The guy was tweeting asking where he could find a live stream of the cantWNT game. He sounds dedicated to Canada.

@DanielSquizzato: Canada and England are, at this point in time, pretty much in the same ballpark. All close games recently. This one is a toss-up. #canWNT

@kofiopare6: @DanielSquizzato where can I watch the game?

That's awesome!

I'm going to go with Akindele as the big surprise and Will Johnson's return the 2nd bit of pleasant surprise. 

I'm starting to think that getting Ethan Finlay would be a big win for us as well.  After an 11 goal, 7 assist season last year he's already up to 2 goals and an MLS leading 7 assists as the primary guy feeding Kei Kamara.  Finlay has quietly turned into one of the best wingers in MLS in the last 2 years.

I think this is the most likely scenario given Floro's comments recently, and Will Johnson being back to match fitness, and quoted as saying he wants to get back into the CMNT set up.

Finlay would be a huge coup d'état for Canada, although my gut tells me he's holding out for a USMNT call.

Vitoria is still injured I think, so doubt it's him.

If Will Johnson hasn't played 1st team minutes yet then maybe he'll return for the Gold Cup. He said a few weeks ago he can't wait to get back but it's probably not a good idea to rush him before he's match fit. Don't get me wrong I really want him backm but it may be too soon.

After his last Timbers match he was icing his "affected area" during a post-game interview. That could just be part if his recovery regerment or maybe there was some slight damage.

I am still going to go with Akindele and Will Johnson, or maybe Henry

Archived