WCQ - Dominica at Canada, June 16, 2015 at BMO Field

Cblake

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were a betting man I'd bet on Opare being there. Apparently the new FIFA doesn't require passports ;)

and Jr Hoilett. Times ticking bud you're going down to the championship and turn 25 this week. Keep it up and Canada won't even need you with the talent coming up the pipeline(and if Finlay commits to us you're in big trouble). Either Jamaica or nadda internationally for you.

Bingo Keegan. That is surely one. I can't believe I never saw that coming. Good work.

I'm revising my two guesses to Trafford and Akindele (omission for the USMNT friendlies being the writing on the wall).

Gonna give my predictions for the rest of the squad while i'm at it.

Borjan

Stama

Edgar

Morgan

de Jong

Jakovic

Trafford

Ouimette

Ledgerwood

Tissot

Teibert

Osorio

de Guzman

Hutchinson

Edwini-Bonsu

Piette

Larin

Haber

Akindele

Ricketta

Yeah I debated listing 3. Really don't know if that's necessary - especially at this stage. You could always add Roberts for the home leg is somebody has a knock (it's not like he'd have to travel to meet the team). You'd also think we'd be fine throwing an emergency keeper between the pipes down in Dominica if need be.

I'd take two and call an extra field player if I was Floro...

TBH, and I know I'll get hexed for this (HA! CONCACRAP qualifying joke!), but I'm already looking past these Dominica games and salivating at the prospect of a fall hot vacation to either a Caribbean island or Central American country. ALREADY TOLD THE NEW GIRLFRIEND TO PLAN FOR IT TOO! #NotSoHumbleBrag

I'll still be at BMO on the 14th and can't wait to see everyone again at pre-match!

Bingo Keegan. That is surely one. I can't believe I never saw that coming. Good work.

I'm revising my two guesses to Trafford and Akindele (omission for the USMNT friendlies being the writing on the wall).

Borjan

Stama

Edgar

Morgan

de Jong

Jakovic

Trafford

Ouimette

Ledgerwood

Tissot

Teibert

Osorio

de Guzman

Hutchinson

Edwini-Bonsu

Piette

Larin

Haber

Akindele

Ricketta

Charlie Trafford is actually a central midfielder unlike his cousin.  I think that means you would have to drop one of your midfielders (REB, Tissot or Piette) for Hainault, Henry or James. In that situation I think REB is the odd man out, even after a decent season.  But of course we can call a 23 man roster (3 keepers) no?

Borjan

Stama

Edgar

Morgan

de Jong

Jakovic

Trafford

Ouimette

Ledgerwood

Tissot

Teibert

Osorio

de Guzman

Hutchinson

Edwini-Bonsu

Piette

Larin

Haber

Akindele

Ricketta

I also think Akindele/Trafford would be reasonable expectations for surprises.  Sorry I was being a sourpuss earlier king.  This lineup will probably be pretty close.

Floro has seemed to be pretty conservative with playing new players lately so as much as I'd like to see a Charlie Trafford or and Eddie Edward I doubt we do. I mean he was hesitant to give the new guard like Teibert and Osorio substantial minutes in a friendly I can't really see him bringing in untested players for a WCQ. If there is indeed a pleasant surprise (still doubtful) I think its more likely to be a player at the level we can't really say no to ie a Will Johnson, Akindele, Finlay.  

Archived