WCQ - Dominica at Canada, June 16, 2015 at BMO Field

Cblake

As fun as this match was, I think it is a very valid point that we needed to create a TON of chances to notch only four goals. We also lose our composure if our opposition starts getting physical with us. It took JDG and Piette delivering crunching tackles to get the rest of the guys' heads screwed back on.

Against Costa Rica or any of the top 5 in CONCACAF, we're still going to struggle to score.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still haven't watched the game but I do feel it is positive that I have heard that we generated a lot of chances. That is what I felt was missing from the previous game. The 2-0 score line was a little bit disappointing but more disappointing was the number of chances generated. Going up against better opponents in the future, we will need to finish but getting a large number of chances is in my opinion a positive development

Uh o.

@24thminute: Spoke to the CSA about the CONCACAF 3rd round draw. They said it is "extremely unlikely" #CanMNT will be drawn against Jamaica.

Extremely unlikely? I thought it was zero percent chance.

Well I wonder who he asked.  It could have been someone with an idea but no exact answer.  In a DRAW like this you wouldn't have less of a chance of playing one team than the other so that doesn't even make sense?  For instance, I believe we have the same chance of playing Antigua/Grenada/St.V&G.  

This isn't a draft lottery, it's a draw.

• 3 weeks later...

hey all

With CanMNT back in action tonight as Gold Cup arrives finally, found some time to get to some snaps from this match so many weeks ago. Sorry, local TFC duties keep things busy...

A good relaxed night in the stands and on the pitch. Good to see people, big ups the travelling V's who were in world cup dreamland too, shouts to our trust capos, and of course The Man in The Red Jacket, socceronly.

64bKNSv.jpg

The hardest working man in football business after John Oliver haha

aGWgkFP.jpg

Also the Oprah of Flags - you get a flag, you get a flag, everyone get's flags!

B4fJ6gL.jpg

gEWUDmV.jpg

IOvPIzw.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived