Keven Aleman - Thank you

tmcmurph

Thanks for choosing Canada's MNT to play for and I hope to see a lot more callups for you in the future. I know you had other options but you chose to represent us and for that I just wanted to say thanks and welcome aboard.

Cheers

I'll second that

Aleman ole'. Aleman cavallini bekker osorio henry maybe morgan teibert. Future looking pretty good

Maybe Teibert? I'd say he definitely belongs in the former group.

Canada's attacking future:

Osorio..............Aleman...............Teibert

..............Cavallini.....Haber..................

A kid can dream, right?

Edited by Bertuzzi44

A kid can dream, right?

That maybe was just for Morgan. Teibert is a stud!!!

A kid can dream, right?

Just out of curiosity, which Haber did you mean? I assume Daniel ...

Dare I say that the attacking line-up would be even nicer with a certain Junior Hoilett in place of either Osorio or Haber.

Funny how everyone says "thank you" - but as soon as he has a bad game or two, it will be "get him off the field" and "why is he is in the line-up" and "what does the coach see in this guy". Players work their asses off day after day to get to the national team, they wear the colours with pride, but if they don't perform to the fans' satisfaction, then it's like they become the enemy.

^ Ouch. It's like you have been watching Canada for years. ;)

In this honeymoon period however I say congratulations lad! As Devon wrote above it takes a dedicated player to accept a cap in the midst of such a poor run by the team.

Funny how everyone says "thank you" - but as soon as he has a bad game or two, it will be "get him off the field" and "why is he is in the line-up" and "what does the coach see in this guy". Players work their asses off day after day to get to the national team, they wear the colours with pride, but if they don't perform to the fans' satisfaction, then it's like they become the enemy.

Imagine a player not performing for multiple matches and being held accountable. FOR SHAME!!!

Just out of curiosity, which Haber did you mean? I assume Daniel ...

Dare I say that the attacking line-up would be even nicer with a certain Junior Hoilett in place of either Osorio or Haber.

Absolutely! I was just using the guys that were quoted. Jackson's still reasonably young too, so you could include him as well.

I did actually mean Marcus. He impressed me at the GC even though he had little support and picked up a knock in the 2nd game. He uses his size well, works his ass off, and actually has pretty good feet for a big man. Better ball skills than Friend or Occean IMO.

Just the highs and lows. I love my wife, but it doesn't mean we don't argue sometimes! ;)

Nah the funniest thing is that he isn't a member here and will probably never see this. Show him some love on twitter if you want him to know guys.

Yeah, we've said that before.

Randy Edwini-Bonsu read this forum befor and even shook his head about what some people wrote on this board. Andre Hainault, Olivier Occean and Josh Simpson have relatives sometimes posting on this board and I wouldn't be surprised if more players have friends/family reading what people write here.

Randy Edwini-Bonsu read this forum befor and even shook his head about what some people wrote on this board. Andre Hainault, Olivier Occean and Josh Simpson have relatives sometimes posting on this board and I wouldn't be surprised if more players have friends/family reading what people write here.

Everybody, I mean everybody, reads everything.