The Importance of Jr. Hoilett

Tuscan

QPR just signed Park Ji-Sung. I'm actually a Park fan. Not sure whether this will have any effect on the Hoilett rumors, they may have more than one big signing in mind.

There's still no word on Hoilett but FWIW QPR are still the bookies favourite to sign him at 1/2!

It doesn't matter who he signs with. He'll still be "trying to settle his club career" ad infinitum.

If this is his line after signing a 5yr deal or some such, then that is complete crap. I would be surprised if he doesn't have some kind of international ambitions so I think it's likely that he will declare. Of course this is all idle speculation on my part probably conflated by hope over logic.

QPR forums say he's ours!

Oh how I would love to run onto the pitch at Loftus Road on the opening game of the year with a Canadian Flag and pointing at DeGuzman and Hoilett. Chuck them each a pre-sewn CMNT kit and get pummeled by security.

Oh how I would love to run onto the pitch at Loftus Road on the opening game of the year with a Canadian Flag and pointing at DeGuzman and Hoilett. Chuck them each a pre-sewn CMNT kit and get pummeled by security.

Perhaps one of the UK V's will take this upon themselves (chuckle).

On the other hand, not sure if it will be a net positive or net negative for the possibility of them declaring for Canada if they are on the same team.

Also kind of funny how the base assumption of another thread is that JDG2 is officially done yet it is still being discussed. I'm not saying that it's an error, but it is kind of funny how hope springs eternal.

Perhaps one of the UK V's will take this upon themselves (chuckle).

On the other hand, not sure if it will be a net positive or net negative for the possibility of them declaring for Canada if they are on the same team.

Also kind of funny how the base assumption of another thread is that JDG2 is officially done yet it is still being discussed. I'm not saying that it's an error, but it is kind of funny how hope springs eternal.

Well...Julian is the one giving hope, saying Jonothan was bluffing of course. I personally will take the word from the horse's mouth. Jono said he was done with Canada, and unless HE says otherwise, I'm considering him as done with Canada.

Like the idea, but maybe toss JDG2 a Dutch kit instead. Be the V's way of saying we don't want you.

Frankly that article has no direct quote there. Then... being snubbed by yet another "club career priorities" Canadian would not surprise m e.

However I think this writer is going off of a quote that Hoilett made months ago talking about the possibility of England. I don't think this is a RECENT quote. You all hardcores probably know which quote I mean, discussed it then, got pissed then, and got your hopes back up seeing him at the Honduras game, same as me.

I don't think the up and down of that has changed unless I see a source quote that is more recent.

How many years again before he gets English citizenship?

Pretty sure he could get English citizenship now if he wanted to, and he's already eligible under FIFA regs. to rep. England. Problem for him is that England don't want/need him. Looking at that GB U23 squad you would think they could use a guy like Junior, but apparently not and that's saying something.

When will this end? I just want to know where he is gonna play dammit! Happy that BM is in the running again. I wonder what happened? Is Junior bending to the CL opportunity, or is BM bending to Junior's wage demand?

Junior Toilett...NICE.