The Importance of Jr. Hoilett

Tuscan

Okay lets look at the facts. Even if Hoilett did manage to get an English passport, unlike ********** he has no family connection to England,and there is an unspoken British rule about calling up players who have no real connection, it just doesn't happen. So I think its safe to say that we can rule that out. This of course speaking theoretically I doubt he would even crack the bench, but he is still very young. Secondly

Jamaica aren't that better off then us, and he obviously must have some sort of attachment to Canada seeing that grew up here. So whats the benefit in betraying one third rate team for another. Lastly Hoilett is referred to as "Canadian" by every news source. In Fifa games he is listed as Canadian, and even on his official twitter he puts his little bio as

"Official twitter account of David Wayne Hoilett - Canadian footballer currently playing for Blackburn Rovers Football Club"

Notice the "Canadian Footballer" part, a lot of player don't even include there nationality.

So while he may be taking his sweet ass time, I truly believe and pray that he will play for us

We might be the easiest people to troll in the world, I mean all you would have to do is create an account say you know someone and say that so and so is ready to play for Canada.

I want to see Junior suiting up for us before i believe another rumour. No way i'm getting Jono'd again.

Hopefully this is all true, but what exactly makes everybody think Hoilett will now commit to Canada? What source is everyone basing this off? :/ Oh, who am I kidding, I don't care. Just the talk of Hoilett committing to Canada makes me all giddy. :D

Honestly, probably "Lee" from a few posts earlier lol

Hopefully this is all true, but what exactly makes everybody think Hoilett will now commit to Canada? What source is everyone basing this off? :/ Oh, who am I kidding, I don't care. Just the talk of Hoilett committing to Canada makes me all giddy. :D

Process of elimination.

As mentioned before, If he's not in the GB call ups then, he likley not been considered to be anything other than Canadian/ Jamacian by the FA. (Remember the FA are running the GB squad as the other HC's want nothing to do with it)

If he was ever counciled that England would come calling, then a GB knock back should make them open their eyes to the Obvious as far as he FA are concered. so that takes his options from a hypothetical three, back down to 2.

I cannot speak with any authority on the Jamaciam question however.

The Jamaicans really think highly of us:

So a one comment on man decision and unu associate dem movements as gyal pon man balls? Talk bout some ****rey right there. Canada is a bull**** side star, everybody know dat and bull**** player play fi BS side, a so it go. It look like you a di one who come in like di man woman an protec him.

No one a run down hoillet, all we seh is canada a toillet country and team an unu a get hurt

With the political turmoil/nightmare re: footballing reasons the FA is going to face regardless of who it selects for the Team GB - I simply can't see them adding to that by selecting a foreigner such as Hoilett for the squad.

Isn't it pathetic the way the Jamaicans crap all over the guy who'd be their most talented player ("Toilette" and so on) before he's even declared his international affiliation?

Unrelated: OMIGOD DID YOU HEAR REB SAID SOMETHING NICE ABOUT GHANA??? TRAITOR!!!!!!)

Another reason for Junior to play for us is the ongoing saga in CFU and CONCACAF politics. Capt. Horace Burrell of Jamaica has been rooked in favour of Webb from the Cayman Islands who is tipped to be CFU and CONCACAF Presidents as well as FIFA Sr. VP - effectively becoming the next Jack Warner. That means unless Webb and Burrell are good friends, which apparently they are not, then Jamaica is bound to get much less money from the CFU then they did under Warner.

Isn't it pathetic the way the Jamaicans crap all over the guy who'd be their most talented player ("Toilette" and so on) before he's even declared his international affiliation?

Unrelated: OMIGOD DID YOU HEAR REB SAID SOMETHING NICE ABOUT GHANA??? TRAITOR!!!!!!)

In all fairness, the amount of people who crapped on Hoilett in that topic is pretty much the same amount of people who do the same in here.

The Jamaicans really think highly of us:

So a one comment on man decision and unu associate dem movements as gyal pon man balls? Talk bout some ****rey right there. Canada is a bull**** side star, everybody know dat and bull**** player play fi BS side, a so it go. It look like you a di one who come in like di man woman an protec him.

No one a run down hoillet, all we seh is canada a toillet country and team an unu a get hurt

I wasn't even able to understand this while reading in a Jamaican accent.

Translation: We come upon one comment regarding Hoillet's pending decision and you think it means something. Hogwash, my good sir, pure hogwash.

Canada is dreadfully inferior, as is known widely by many distinguished gentlemen. Sub par players wind up playing for sub par teams, as it is also known across the world by esteemed gentlemen such as ourselves. *Smokes pipe*.

You speak as though you are his woman, trying to protect him, but no one here is faulting Hoillet. We are simply stating that Canada is without footballing merit, and there you go getting butt hurt. Ah-ha! Godfrey! There's my monocole. I thought it lost. Now let's go hunting.

Translation: We come upon one comment regarding Hoillet's pending decision and you think it means something. Hogwash, my good sir, pure hogwash.

Canada is dreadfully inferior, as is known widely by many distinguished gentlemen. Sub par players wind up playing for sub par teams, as it is also known across the world by esteemed gentlemen such as ourselves. *Smokes pipe*.

You speak as though you are his woman, trying to protect him, but no one here is faulting Hoillet. We are simply stating that Canada is without footballing merit, and there you go getting butt hurt. Ah-ha! Godfrey! There's my monocole. I thought it lost. Now let's go hunting.

Well done, mi bredda, well done..... as I read that thread I thought, oh no, the girls on V are gonna go ape **** and sure enough unu lived up to expectation....as for the Toilette player, team and country dig, well --- that's just mean. JH is a tremendously talented player and as a country Canada is certainly one of the best places to live.....

Edited by jahmanagain

Well done, mi bredda, well done..... as I read that thread I thought, oh no, the girls on V are gonna go ape **** and sure enough unu lived up to expectation....as for the Toilette player, team and country dig, well --- that's just mean. JH is a tremendously talented player and as a country Canada is certainly one of the best places to live.....

Thanks for your kind words but they do little to sooth the pain that we feel knowing our national team is almost as bad as Jamaica's.

WHAT. YEAH THAT JUST HAPPENED.

Hey Soju I like your style. That was an amazing job of translation!