The Importance of Jr. Hoilett

Tuscan

Hope springs eternal...

Indeed it does. Fact of the matter is, untill he's cap tied by someone else - it's on.

He played for Blackburn, BLACKBURN = please consider how ****ed up a club situation he's been in. Consider that when he said he wanted club stuff sorted out first, and it seemed like crap, it's because he knew the **** storm was going to hit the fan long before even the most in-touch insider did.

Rangers just folded, essentially, if one needs a better example of the precarious nature of European football at the moment, then I don't know what to say.

I can't say I blame him, with a coach like Kean in the wings/Coaching, and owners like Venky's, my thoughts would not be on Canada, remember most of the CMNT developed in a different professional environment than he did, one where Greece, Spain, Italy, and Iceland, weren't bankrupt, for example.

The pot is smaller, he is right to worry about getting piece of it, since he's still relatively untested.

Until he's tied somewhere else it's on. All you people bitching about this thread should learn to keep from pre-mature ejacu-complaining.

When it's done and dusted, we can pick over the corpse, until then... faith/hope.

Indeed it does. Fact of the matter is, untill he's cap tied by someone else - it's on.

He played for Blackburn, BLACKBURN = please consider how ****ed up a club situation he's been in. Consider that when he said he wanted club stuff sorted out first, and it seemed like crap, it's because he knew the **** storm was going to hit the fan long before even the most in-touch insider did.

Rangers just folded, essentially, if one needs a better example of the precarious nature of European football at the moment, then I don't know what to say.

I can't say I blame him, with a coach like Kean in the wings/Coaching, and owners like Venky's, my thoughts would not be on Canada, remember most of the CMNT developed in a different professional environment than he did, one where Greece, Spain, Italy, and Iceland, weren't bankrupt, for example.

The pot is smaller, he is right to worry about getting piece of it, since he's still relatively untested.

Until he's tied somewhere else it's on. All you people bitching about this thread should learn to keep from pre-mature ejacu-complaining.

When it's done and dusted, we can pick over the corpse, until then... faith/hope.

Ejacu-complaining = classic!!!

Well. His contract situation is now resolved. Here's to hoping a decision gets made in favour of playing for us now, hopefully teh tribunal bit doesn't slow down that decision.

Didn't someone on these forums say that there was a guy with QPR, perhaps the manager, that was a guy involved with the Canadian club? It's probably right here in this post, but unfortunately at work and don't have time to go back and find what was written. Can you guys expound on that a little further just out of curiousity?

Didn't someone on these forums say that there was a guy with QPR, perhaps the manager, that was a guy involved with the Canadian club? It's probably right here in this post, but unfortunately at work and don't have time to go back and find what was written. Can you guys expound on that a little further just out of curiousity?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Bircham

Marc Bircham who played for Canada is a youth team coach at QPR! He told me this morning he is already on to Junior about playing for Canada which has got to be good news!

QPR has become one of the interesting stories of the Prem transfer windows. They should be fun to watch play with Ji Sung Park and now Junior up front with Andy Johnson and Cisse, Green Nelson and Diatike help shore up the defensive side. They might just get to push for a mid table spot this season. They will at least be tougher to play against and much more aggressive.

QPR has become one of the interesting stories of the Prem transfer windows. They should be fun to watch play with Ji Sung Park and now Junior up front with Andy Johnson and Cisse, Green Nelson and Diatike help shore up the defensive side. They might just get to push for a mid table spot this season. They will at least be tougher to play against and much more aggressive.

They have so many center forwards IDK what they will do with them all, I'd imagine a few will move on. Cisse, Zamora, Johnson, Bothroyd, Mackie, Helguson.

But Hoilett should have a solid claim to get a wide or just off the CF role as Shaun Wright Phillips and Adel Taarabt are the 2 main attacking threats to him. Although Adel usually plays centrally, but sometimes wide and there is Park but hes not really an all out attacker so I think Hoilett looking at the team and considering they brought him in should have his spot fairly locked up along with contract.

So time to commit, no more excuses, although I fear that won't be the case for a while at least.

MOD ALERT : This thread is heading into a direction involving the UNMENTIONABLE one. Please discuss that in the World Soccer section, or better still, stick to the topic: Junior Hoilett.

Thanks everyone.

Why are we all afraid to say HIS name; Voldemort, Voldemort, Voldemort!!