Match Thread (for non Canada games)

narduch

21 minutes ago, RJB said:

Watching the Denmark v Tunisia game at the moment on TSN.  Am I the only one who is super annoyed by what sounds like a kid screeching in the background?

I’m in the stadium and all I can say is that the Tunisians are about 80% of the crowd and it’s loud in here.  If the Moroccans are half as loud, and they won’t- they’ll be just as loud if not louder, it’ll feel like a home game for them.

1 hour ago, Copes said:

Absolutely wild game. My parlay for the day is already dead and I don't care, that was fantastic. 

Canada is doing the same thing tomorrow to Belgium. I'm just sad the Saudis beat us to it.

Well, if we do, it's not going to be by playing Russian Roulette with a highline and scoring on our only chances like the Saudis did. We'll win with some style and flair. 

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I’m in the stadium and all I can say is that the Tunisians are about 80% of the crowd and it’s loud in here.  If the Moroccans are half as loud, and they won’t- they’ll be just as loud if not louder, it’ll feel like a home game for them.

That volume is coming through on the tv, I struggle to hear the commentator at times.  There must be someone near a microphone, because it's a single screech coming through all the volume. I'll get over it. 😂

I am watching this on Fox with Landycakes doing the colour.  When Ian Darke teed him up with brief, in-match chance to discuss the Belgium-Canada game, the usually loquaious Donovan replied with 7 seconds of dead air.  Must have been getting a drink from a nearby water foundation.