Canadian player soccer cards

dyslexic nam

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, narduch said:

Full checklist for Canada in the Panini World Cup sticker book.

Comes out next week.

20220819_132622.jpg

Do the Paninis you get include late additions and do they normally do updates and corrections? 

Our La Liga cards are updated through September, World Cup i think too-but normally the Spanish books aren't released until much later, less than a month before the start. 

4 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Do the Paninis you get include late additions and do they normally do updates and corrections? 

Our La Liga cards are updated through September, World Cup i think too-but normally the Spanish books aren't released until much later, less than a month before the start. 

Ya. They usually do an update with players they missed

I used to do full WCs and Liga with my son before he could read, or just learning. We'd go to the major card trading point in Barcelona, Sundays at Sant Antoni market, and he'd look through hundreds of cards others had to trade based on facial memory. I made a written list but it wasn't necessary. When I think about it it was rather extraordinary. 

1 hour ago, Ruud said:

Wait are they cards or stickers ?   Need to get some for my kids. Which is better ?  

There are both (1) cards and and (2) a sticker book + stickers. They are different collections. The latter is the more classic option that's been around for many World Cups.

I have pre-ordered the sticker book and a couple of boxes of sticker packs from here:(https://www.krakencollectibles.ca/product/2022-panini-fifa-world-cup-qatar-sticker-album-pre-order-/655. Be prepared for a bit of sticker shock (pun intended) on the price. Looks like the price on the box of packs has already gone up by $5 since I ordered a few months ago.

Edited by kohanz