Canadian player soccer cards

dyslexic nam

On 10/6/2021 at 10:13 AM, Ruffian said:

Is this the best 5 card lineup for tomorrow's game with Larin injured, No card for Eustáquio and Davies way too expensive?

Screenshot_20211006_130406.png.48fcdb566e89d363ac239a6c997a2874.png

Need to start 1 GK, 1 D, 1 M, 1 F and 1 extra of any position. Scores are based on their performance using their own algorithm but comparable to some other online player ratings.

Ruffian how long have you been playing Sorare, what is your user name I will follow you on it? I just started yesterday and your lineup is very impressive! I have only been able to pick up a few limited cards so far. Any tips?

Sorare.PNG.96bfe381c66b22c49a07a13891d50a48.PNG

I like the concept that I can collect and use them in a game setting. It is free to play using common cards.

Here is my referral link if anyone is interested in checking it out. sorare.com/r/dutchcrimson-c3365b4d-9516-4907-866c-a07295f26e9b

But if Ruffian posts his referral link use his as he was posting about Sorare long before me.

If you are already playing my username is Dutchcrimson.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

I like the concept that I can collect and use them in a game setting. It is free to play using common cards.

That’s why I got into Topps Kick.  Similar idea (I think) but it is free to play - though you don’t have actual moveable NFTs.  Any digital cards are locked into that platform.  Still fun tho 

18 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Ruffian how long have you been playing Sorare, what is your user name I will follow you on it? I just started yesterday and your lineup is very impressive! I have only been able to pick up a few limited cards so far. Any tips?

Sorare.PNG.96bfe381c66b22c49a07a13891d50a48.PNG

Here is my referral link if anyone is interested in checking it out. sorare.com/r/dutchcrimson-c3365b4d-9516-4907-866c-a07295f26e9b

But if Ruffian posts his referral link use his as he was posting about Sorare long before me.

If you are already playing my username is Dutchcrimson.

I followed you. I have played for a while, I wouldn't pay for those cards now. Best value Canadian player is Teibert since he starts almost every game but nobody seems to think he is valuable.

• 2 weeks later...

A pretty cool Phonzie set is coming out from Topps. 

Take a look at the behind the scenes of when Topps met with Alphonso Daviess to discus his own curated set – My Journey! Coming very soon!
The Canadian superstar talks styles, influences, teammates & toughest opponents!

https://www.facebook.com/ToppsUK/posts/2313993432084351

4 hours ago, Cblake said:

A pretty cool Phonzie set is coming out from Topps. 

Take a look at the behind the scenes of when Topps met with Alphonso Daviess to discus his own curated set – My Journey! Coming very soon!
The Canadian superstar talks styles, influences, teammates & toughest opponents!

https://www.facebook.com/ToppsUK/posts/2313993432084351

Thanks - definitely going to keep an eye out for this.  

36 minutes ago, Cblake said:

No description available.

No description available.

Two of the cards in the Phonzie set with the potential for numbered versions. 

I was just looking at the card list and noticing the JD card as well.  I think I will be ordering a couple of these boxes with some xmas fun money.  I sent Topps.com (the US site) a question whether or not they would be selling the set there or if it would only be available through the European sites (it is now also available on Topps UK).  If I can order from the US site it would likely be cheaper but it may be a necessary evil.  I just think the shipping and import charges will be more from Europe. 

Could be group order possibilities but no idea if it would save anything in the end once the boxes are subsequently shipped across Canada.   Doesn't look like there is any bulk purchase savings.

1 hour ago, dyslexic nam said:

I was just looking at the card list and noticing the JD card as well.  I think I will be ordering a couple of these boxes with some xmas fun money.  I sent Topps.com (the US site) a question whether or not they would be selling the set there or if it would only be available through the European sites (it is now also available on Topps UK).  If I can order from the US site it would likely be cheaper but it may be a necessary evil.  I just think the shipping and import charges will be more from Europe. 

Could be group order possibilities but no idea if it would save anything in the end once the boxes are subsequently shipped across Canada.   Doesn't look like there is any bulk purchase savings.

There is no benefit in combining orders. A friend determined shipping is cheaper from the German site than the UK one. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, theaub said:

My apologies for the trash camera work but pulled this from my Davies journey box pretty pumped.

IMG_2555.thumb.jpg.838e0934b3ff5bd7f286811f5f44e45c.jpg

e: also I see the David cards are also marked as rookie cards in this set which is nice.

Damn!   Very nice.  I didn’t get a Davies auto but I did get a /49 parallel and some decent stuff.   

I REALLY wish I had ordered more of this product.  Fun to rip.  And more Davies cards than you can shake a stick at.  

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, shermanator said:

Okay fellow nerds. Here is the new jewel to my Alphonso Davies collection. 2018 Topps Stadium Club Members Only /50. Only 3 have been graded and none are higher, but there is another BGS 9 out there. Might put up my Immaculate RC /25 now that I have this...

And a few Ralph Priso's because why not.

20220315_132411.jpg

20220315_132423.jpg

20220315_132254.jpg

Love the Davies.  My budget doesn’t generally allow for that magnitude of card.  Once I got a numbered auto relic, I had to rein things in   

As for the Priso’s, I went pretty hard on those as well.  

21CE5910-8574-4F67-9E19-EA237AA1880F.jpeg