Canadian player soccer cards

dyslexic nam

16 minutes ago, canadianbacons said:

Does anyone know if you can pick up a Panini sticker album and stickers at a physical location somewhere in the GTA?  Do any major retailers carry them? 

Apparently they aren't available in Canada yet. Won't arrive until August 30th now according to a card store I know.

Haven't found a list of stores yet.

I'm guessing Walmart might get them as they carry them in the States.

Other than that the hobby card stores should have them.

7 hours ago, canadianbacons said:

Does anyone know if you can pick up a Panini sticker album and stickers at a physical location somewhere in the GTA?  Do any major retailers carry them? 

Out here on the prairies Dollar tree carried the panini NBA sticker albums, havnt seen World cup yet, but I always check when I hit the big city.  

4 hours ago, Bison44 said:

Out here on the prairies Dollar tree carried the panini NBA sticker albums, havnt seen World cup yet, but I always check when I hit the big city.  

They carried the 2014 wc cards. Not the last one. Usually some convenience store and Ethic stores will have them. There is a Balkan supermarket near me and they have cards and albums every WC. 

1 hour ago, kohanz said:

Beautiful! Johnston... doesn't look like himself 😅

May I ask where you got these?

eBay.   They came from Germany.

This is my 3rd set of Qatar CanCon.  Got the Panini cards, these stickers, and just ordered a bunch of Reyes stickers from Peru.    

Edited by dyslexic nam

Got my shipping notice last night! Spoke with the dealer and he said that Panini was having "supply chain issues" and that they would only be fulfilling partial orders at first. This dealer only got 20% of what they ordered in the first batch. Fortunately, I had ordered early enough to be part of the group. Can't wait to pack some CanMNT players 🤞