Canadian player soccer cards

dyslexic nam

Thinking of putting in an order.  Not sure if reported changes to shipping/import practices will impact the final price but I don’t see really myself avoiding all Topps Now MLS cards this year.   If anyone is interested in grabbing a card or two, I would be happy to distribute at cost.  

IMG_3520.png

17 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

reported changes to shipping/import practices

What are these changes, and how would it impact buying Topps Now cards?  There has been a couple times I have thought about making an order but never went through with it.

2 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I hope so.  I have just heard about more scrutiny on x-border shipments resulting in fees being applied more frequently.  

I think if the seller does the customs form you are OK. I wouldn't be worried about getting anything from Panini or Topps.

I recently had a Pulisic auto redemption from Panini that came from Texas with no issues.

It's smaller Ebay sellers that I would be more worried about.

Besides I do tons of trading on Last Sticker and haven't had any hiccups the past 2 or 3 months. 

11 hours ago, Watchmen said:

Ok Theo, keep it up.

The one on the left is one I bought.  The one on the right is the one the seller generously threw in for me, after we had a chat about why someone in Canada was following his club Motherwell.

Bair.jpg

Beaut cards.  I always balk at the shipping charges from the UK.  $4 card.  $22 shipping fee.  Gah.  

3 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

Beaut cards.  I always balk at the shipping charges from the UK.  $4 card.  $22 shipping fee.  Gah.  

Yup. I figured if I was going to do it, the 1/25 auto of the kid who I watched come through the Whitecaps academy was the one to do it with. The bonus card made it even more worthwhile. I'd asked if he had any base cards of other Canadians and I'd buy those too (save on all the shipping) but it was the other /25 he threw in. I'll take that!

Mo Farsi just got a Topps Now card for his game winner on the weekend. It's listed as a RC.

I'm placing an order. Private message me if interested. Will sell it back cost for any Voyageur interested. Let me know by end of day Wednesday.

Nam is already in :)

• 2 weeks later...

Before I look at everyone yelling at me in the Farsi thread (kind of ironic that the last post in this thread is for Farsi), just got a COMC order in. An update to my collection for your viewing pleasure.

Old school MLS update. Ignore the fact that Bunbury is on the triple patch please.

image.thumb.jpeg.f57eed4a614dbc1efa69fb8a8bb04c88.jpeg

The legend that is Patrice Bernier coming in hot.

image.thumb.jpeg.aed8e140b5d5ddb06e609e5fa0f2e8d8.jpeg

Canadian Soccer Jesus, who was hung from the cross for so much of his career in the later years...

image.thumb.jpeg.37876a7f9242fec18d5166eacffa61ed.jpeg

Oso

image.thumb.jpeg.8f6cb5fb2e69d0732ed9c8e8810aefee.jpeg

All Canadians in the 2020 Bowman set, which was the first set where there were more than a couple Canadians featured.

image.thumb.jpeg.aa918bdac2718c2b073df322a0302431.jpeg

Some more Canadians from 2020. Almost have the Shome rainbow.

image.thumb.jpeg.7c29baee7562b3894a80d527cff4034f.jpeg

And finally, how about a Ralph Priso rainbow? 1/1 excluded. I will get it one day....

image.thumb.jpeg.65eb1fc3061fa7db33cb3a6825ef5fcf.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

There was an absolute gold mine of Christine Sinclair cards up on ebay this week. Most of the cards were autographed after production which I personally am not the biggest fan of, but others are.

I grabbed this autographed patch last night as I've been looking for this patch at a decent price.

Picture 1 of 2

I debated grabbing this Sinclair / Marta dual patch at the same time but just couldn't justify both. If the autos get authenticated this will be a very good purchase for whomever got it.

s-l1600.png

1 hour ago, shermanator said:

There was an absolute gold mine of Christine Sinclair cards up on ebay this week. Most of the cards were autographed after production which I personally am not the biggest fan of, but others are.

I grabbed this autographed patch last night as I've been looking for this patch at a decent price.

Picture 1 of 2

I debated grabbing this Sinclair / Marta dual patch at the same time but just couldn't justify both. If the autos get authenticated this will be a very good purchase for whomever got it.

s-l1600.png

Lol - someone may have taken your advice since the dual card just sold today.   

I had seen them and debated one or both.  My thriftiness causes me to lose out on lots of good deals. 

• 3 weeks later...