Tajon Buchanan

nolando

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Kadenge said:

US investment fund Oaktree is the new owner of Inter Milan, taking over from Chinese owners Suning who missed a debt repayment  deadline.

Was just going to post this, in fact I was watching Bloomberg which I never do, and saw it on the ticker.

It could affect their leeway for new signings, which I would say benefits Tajon. 

However, Oaktree is actually in a negative cycle, with dropping earnings over a number of quarters, and having to assume this control, losing the return on the debt, apparently has weakened them even more. 

They'd be smart to look for a more viable buyer who'd assume part of the non-payment for them. Some views say they don't know how to run a club, should have waited for terms with Suning, and that it could weaken Inter going forward.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

Solid season for Taj. Feel like despite having trouble starting for Inter Milan at the end of the year after they won the league, it seems like he finished the year playing with more confidence. I recall Davies first year at BM he had trouble starting and then took off the 2nd season. A big summer can do wonders for him moving up the depth chart at Inter.

1 hour ago, canadasoccer20 said:

Solid season for Taj. Feel like despite having trouble starting for Inter Milan at the end of the year after they won the league, it seems like he finished the year playing with more confidence. I recall Davies first year at BM he had trouble starting and then took off the 2nd season. A big summer can do wonders for him moving up the depth chart at Inter.

I sure hope so because he is at one of the best clubs in the world in Inter and under one of the best managers in the world in Simone Inzaghi. Even if I am biased as an Inter fan, Tajon has been such a fit with our team.

3 hours ago, canadasoccer20 said:

It took an injury for Davies.

For Inter - 

On the right they have: 

Darmian - 34; out of contract 2025 but an extension possible 

Cuadrado - 36; out of contract this year and almost for sure leaving 

Dumfries - 28; out of contract 2025, talks stalled, wanted in England.

On the left where Buchanan has been playing mostly :

Both Carlos Augusto (25, obliged to buy after a loan) and DiMarco (26) don't seem to be going anywhere.

Inzaghi has played some of those guys as centre backs on rare occasions.

• 2 weeks later...