Jordan Araujo

Rheo

13 minutes ago, Kent said:

Nice! Congrats to him and ANB Futbol. It's a shame they aren't still involved with L1O.

Are we to assume he signed as a youth player, rather than with the senior team? I wish the article would have been more explicit.

I'm a new Brighton fan and I checked the local paper and they had nothing on him when I searched his name.

Only thing I found on here were two posts in the players abroad, one from his signing in August 

And then an under 18 game from the past weekend 

5 minutes ago, Chad_Impact said:

Of all teams 

Image result for puke gif

(Palace fan)

Lol, I realize there's much hatred there.  Still have to find the time to find out why

Update-just found an article on why.  I'll read it after work

Edited by Rheo

I expect him that he receives a call up next month where the U20 Team will have a camp in Mexico and play some games too 

He's a 99' and Zambrano said that this will be for 17 and 18 year old's. 

Since the goal is to have this team ready for 2019 Concacaf championship 

No more of just putting the team together 2 weeks before and say "get the job done" 

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

York 9 or  Halifax should push hard for him. Isn’t this the idea for the CPL, giving young Canadian players a chance to play. If he plays well, MLS or USL championship team could him pick up and if does well there, he can probably go back to Europe. 

Also if Canada makes into the 50+ FIFA ranking, it’s going to be a lot easier for players to go over to Europe because of the work  permits  restrictions being lifted (  most countries in Europe have a work permit restrictions for international players that come from counrties with low ranking ) 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...