Adam Hemati

Vince193

Kashima 2 Persepolis 0

Adam was an unused sub for the 1st leg Asian Champions League Final.   I watched the last 30 minutes, and Kashima were in control for the most part.  Persepolis had a few half chances on the counter.  Not a bad result for Iranian club, as the 2nd leg will be a tough atmosphere for Kashima with around 100,000 in attendance.  

It is amazing that Adam was playing for the Ryerson Rams only 2 years ago.

Interesting well let’s see how he does and if he is able to become a starter on this team. The level of this league is pretty good it seems and he is on one of the top teams in the league and a team with a lot of history. If he becomes an everyday starter then yes he needs to be considered for the national team . It’s a great story if this works out just for the fact he joined the club at 22 years of age with hardly any real pro experience. He is about to turn 24 soon so he needs to start getting more minutes soon if he wants to make a real go of his pro soccer career.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, jordan said:

Free again, hoping to land over here.

https://northerntribune.ca/canadian-premier-league-adam-hemati/ 

Good resume for CPL. Would be a nice pickup for any squad given his versatility. Seems he wants to stay close to family in Toronto so that limits his options but as a Forge fan I think he could be a nice fit. 

I’m a bit surprised he can’t get a look with TFC.

• 6 months later...

If he is selling real estate in Toronto and him being of Iranian background the guys going to do well. Huge Iranian community in Toronto, my parents home in Willowdale which has a big Iranian population, has agents of Iranian background knocking on the door with ready made offers from interested buyers in Iran not even in Canada yet lol,  this kid will probably do well in his new like of work so not surprised he is out of the pro game.