Cyle Larin

shermanator

3 minutes ago, RS said:

What in particular was I being an asshole about in my response? Was it the link to a completely free legal YouTube stream that has nothing to do with OneSoccer or Bell/Rogers?

I was doing the exact same thing you were, but through the legit means rather than for a channel that doesn't actually exist in Canada. Give your head a shake.

I know when you take a shot Mr Hit and Run, I just don't understand why you felt the need to do it.

16 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

I know when you take a shot Mr Hit and Run, I just don't understand why you felt the need to do it.

How the hell was that a shot? Get off the cross dude.

All I did was "help people find an alternate way for people to view games on what has turned out to be a very good streaming channel," one that works globally and without any sort of effort. In fact, my post got two 'likes' (so far) and yours got one, so we could say that I was objectively more helpful than you were.

Imagine being offended because someone posted a legitimate link to watch a soccer game. JFC.

You could have easily said "Hey guys the game is on Youtube as well" but you said "I figured you would be all over the fact that these broadcasts are all free on YouTube"

So either you are giving me credit for being a smart guy and knowing where all the broadcasts are or it was a shot.  Knowing your history with me, it was a shot.

50 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Yeah, I mean, I thought about Manchester city- Haaland and Larin up front could really wreck the league, but baby steps at a time. We need him a good transitional club first. 

Ummm, remind me again how many guys we have had make it in La Liga over the years...  Why the heck would we be wanting him to move out of a top 4 league 2 months after he got there, is liked by the team and fans and has been successful???  

If anyone can find the video of Larin's backheel pass that should have been converted, try and post it here.  It really was a thing of beauty.  Split through a couple defenders and weighted perfectly.

And as I type this, Valencia have scored in the 93rd minute.  It was coming but could have all been avoided if Valladolid had converted that chance on Larin's assist.  Plus Masip should be investigated for the first goal.

Edited by Corazon

6 minutes ago, RS said:

How the hell was that a shot? Get off the cross dude.

All I did was help people find an alternate way for people to view games on what has turned out to be a very good streaming channel, one that works globally and without any sort of effort. In fact, my post got two 'likes' and yours got none, so we could say that I was objectively more helpful than you were.

Imagine being offended because someone posted a legitimate link to watch a soccer game. JFC.

Nice try, you were being a dick with your post and are repeating your usual shtick response when confronted (see CFL forum)

7 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

You could have easily said "Hey guys the game is on Youtube as well" but you said "I figured you would be all over the fact that these broadcasts are all free on YouTube"

So either you are giving me credit for being a smart guy and knowing where all the broadcasts are or it was a shot.  Knowing your history with me, it was a shot.

I wrote what I wrote because you're the one who has been all over the streaming space on this board, so yes I was giving you credit for that.

The fact that you instantly got offended by an innocuous post that gave you credit says way more about you than me. 

7 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

Nice try, you were being a dick with your post and are repeating your usual shtick response when confronted (see CFL forum)

In the time that I wrote the above response you added another post on this. Get over it already.

This is the Cyle Larin subforum so if you want to keep crying about it do it elsewhere.

BTW, here's a link to the rest of the UWCL matches. Hope it doesn't hurt your feelings.

1 minute ago, RS said:

I wrote what I wrote because you're the one who has been all over the streaming space on this board, so yes I was giving you credit for that.

The fact that you instantly got offended by an innocuous post that gave you credit says way more about you than me.

If you say you were giving me credit, I will accept it, I don't believe you but I will accept it.

25 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

Ummm, remind me again how many guys we have had make it in La Liga over the years...  Why the heck would we be wanting him to move out of a top 4 league 2 months after he got there, is liked by the team and fans and has been successful???  

Out of a top 4 league… and into the top 1 league? Sounds like a good deal to me…

Anyways, this bit has run its course. If anyone was wondering, I do not think that a transfer to Manchester City is in Larin’s immediate future.

2 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Out of a top 4 league… and into the top 1 league? Sounds like a good deal to me…

Anyways, this bit has run its course. If anyone was wondering, I do not think that a transfer to Manchester City is in Larin’s immediate future.

you had this board nibbling so hard on your joke....  Gotta be careful around here. We are too serious for any fun!!!!

Valladolid will at least be above relegation after next fixture, but like all the teams at the bottom it's going to be tough. Next they are home to Atletico de Madrid, then away to Rayo who are playing well.

They'll still need 41-42 points I think. They've given up points recently either late or in stoppage time, 2 to Mallorca, 2 to Elche, 1 today.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

I think Larin can't jump leagues again, but maybe moving up to a more stable team in La Liga would work for everyone. Valladolid would get the payday, Larin would stick in a league he's doing well in, and a better club would get a player who's now familiar with the league and doing well.