Liam Millar

Northvansteve

Depends where that payday is. This sort of move isn't going to make him any more well-off for life than he already is.

I can't imagine any of those clubs - maybe Cardiff, I guess - have a larger budget and spend more on wages than Basel.

Looks like Preston is the lead club for now. Maybe it'll feel more like home.

Edited by The Real Marc

Was going through the roster and one of the guys born 1999 seems to have played at Liverpool same time Liam did, so that's is another connection. Team has a bunch of Irish and Welsh players, several of them are internationals. Very Scots as well. Couple of Danes 

There's no doubt anymore, he's going to Preston.

Assuming he doesn't play @  Stoke City tomorrow, he'll have plenty of time to settle in with the family since he doesn't need to travel for international duty. ;)

Edit: @spitfire , where are you working nowadays? What's being filmed? Any production delays because of the strikes (actors, writers) in the USA?

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

43 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

There's no doubt anymore, he's going to Preston.

Assuming he doesn't play @  Stoke City tomorrow, he'll have plenty of time to settle in with the family since he doesn't need to travel for international duty. ;)

Edit: @spitfire , where are you working nowadays? What's being filmed? Any production delays becauee of the strikes (actors, writers) in the USA?

Feel really fortunate...I'm still working.. on all British TV dramas. the UK writers and Actors aren't on strike..start one called Peacock(S2) in 2 weeks..and doing loads of football commercials..(i did the "Protect this house" soccer one for underamour) did one for AXA at the training ground Yesterday...

the big american films and tv in London is shut down(Deadpool, house of dragons and that stuff) because of the strikes...

10 minutes ago, spitfire said:

Feel really fortunate...I'm still working.. on all British TV dramas. the UK writers and Actors aren't on strike..start one called Peacock(S2) in 2 weeks..and doing loads of football commercials..(i did the "Protect this house" soccer one for underamour) did one for AXA at the training ground Yesterday...

the big american films and tv in London is shut down(Deadpool, house of dragons and that stuff) because of the strikes...

Glad you are still employed!

Are you working in northern England or down in the London area? I was going to make a comment about you possibly being close enough to be able to babysit the granddaughter! 😁

1 hour ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

"Liam will now take the No.23 shirt at Deepdale and will have to wait until after the international break for his PNE debut."

Well, I guess that answers that question! He gets the chance to catch his breath.

Very happy to see this cross the line. Seemingly came out of nowhere. I for one think it'll be a very good situation for Millar. 

25 minutes ago, Mitchryan11 said:

Man if kone can barely play in this league how will Liam, should be interesting 

Not worried about it. I think he'll adapt just fine. He's ready to compete for Championship minutes. Being close to family should also be a big boost that may positively impact his play also. Will be interesting though either way.