The Importance of Jr. Hoilett

Tuscan

• 2 months later...

From September 2014 issue of Shoot Magazine at page 19:

"The ex-Rover didn't budge on which country he was keen to represent - he's eligible to play for both Canada and Jamaica: "As a kid you dream of playing at international level, at the highest stage, and that's what I still want. it's great to travel around the world and play for your country""

http://issuu.com/shootmagazine/docs/shoot_september_2014_sample_mag 

Edited by Supersonic78

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want Floro to call up Hoilett just so that jerk gets sanctioned for refusing the call, a la Carlos Vela.

I don't think that Floro has that power because unlike Vela, Hoilett isn't captied to any country. And even Vela didn't get sanctioned for refusing a call. He got sanctioned for doing extracurricular stuff while on international duty. Even if we suspend Hoilett, he could just join Jamaica.

I don't think that Floro has that power because unlike Vela, Hoilett isn't captied to any country. And even Vela didn't get sanctioned for refusing a call. He got sanctioned for doing extracurricular stuff while on international duty. Even if we suspend Hoilett, he could just join Jamaica.

It has been mentioned the if Vela refuses the Mex call up he'll be sanctioned. You might be right on Hoilett though. I didn't know he had to be cap-tied.

Anyone see Dobson's tweet? Perhaps??? Probably not though

I'm hearing some very interesting things about #WCQ and 2015 #GoldCup as it relates to #canMNT. Solid info before the end of the year.

It could be anyone of those non-commitals. Although I heard a update from one of the two Canadian sports empire mentioning Junior Hoilett as  from Brampton and it's something that I haven't heard this year. So, it could be that, or it could be also that we'll know for sure how WCQ will go and that perhaps a Gold Cup doubleheader in Canada.

It could be anyone of those non-commitals. Although I heard a update from one of the two Canadian sports empire mentioning Junior Hoilett as  from Brampton and it's something that I haven't heard this year. So, it could be that, or it could be also that we'll know for sure how WCQ will go and that perhaps a Gold Cup doubleheader in Canada.

I bet it's a new sponsor for sportsnet for those two tournaments. They enjoy toying with our emotions.