Match Thread: World Cup Group F - Matchday 1 - Belgium v Canada - November 23, 2022 - 10pm local time / 2pm ET / 11am PT

narduch

I think this is our best lineup at the moment. If Davies is good enough for Bayern as a wingback with license to incisively roam it’s good enough for us. I don’t like the idea of turning him into an ersatz number 10, not yet in his career. Hoillet has aged nicely into something not necessarily wide, however. He’s become craftier and craftier. 

6 minutes ago, jonovision said:

Honestly, yes.

If Canada scores, the last thing I want to hear is Wileman struggling to conjure up the level of excitement one would expect with a free donut on Roll up the Rim.

When we score we will be going nuts with joy.  The last thing I’ll want is that shrill ginger sycophant interrupting that joy with his pre planned explosions of nerdiness 

God that’s a lot of firepower to play vs the second best team in the world. Herdmans got bigger soccer balls between his legs than i do, i’ll give him that. 

i’m under the impression they’re rolling the dice. They’re expected to lose, so might as well go all in and see of England comes calling after the WC.