CONCACAF Nations League 2022/2023 - General Thread - Group Stage

47 minutes ago, kacbru said:

Might be useful to send a reminder to the CSA that this competition is still going on.

Oh, they know.  I’ve been back and forth with them on the Curacao away match and getting tickets for supporters.  There are likely some things that need to be finalized before they can announce it even though the Honduran media have already said plenty.

3 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

With the pre-sale for Honduras tickets being a week today, so the Voyageurs expect to be part of that pre-sale with a specific code?  Thanks!

Let me ask.  Even if the presale occurs, we should be able to have part of the BMO south end blocked so that it’s not available for non V members.

On 2/14/2023 at 12:14 PM, JamboAl said:

Let me ask.  Even if the presale occurs, we should be able to have part of the BMO south end blocked so that it’s not available for non V members.

Any word back from the CSA as to whether we are buying tickets Tuesday?  Thanks!

17 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

Any word back from the CSA as to whether we are buying tickets Tuesday?  Thanks!

I haven’t heard anything yet but will ask again.  If you are a paid Voyageurs member and want to be in the south end of BMO Field, the purchase code will be made available - information will go out by email shortly.  But those seats will not be available to the public when the sale starts on Tuesday.  

EDIT: for anyone not on the Canada Soccer mailing list, here is the info you need for when sales start.

CanadaRED+GOLD Members -  Tuesday 21 February | 10:00 ET / 7:00 PT
CanadaRED+WHITE Members – Wednesday 22 February | 10:00 ET / 7:00 PT
CanadaRED Members – Thursday 23 February | 10:00 ET / 7:00 PT

Tickets to the home match at BMO Field will go on sale to the public on Monday 27 February via Ticketmaster.ca.

So maybe CSA is thinking the value of CMNT brand upgrade a notch (or a few) after WC2022? To me, considering the opponent and nature of the game, $125~$150 is acceptable for a premium ticket. They should use a side note “a portion of 30-40% of the selling price contributed to CWNT equality program”.

The Voyageurs sections at the south end of BMO Field will be $35 + surcharges = $40.50 total (I think) and will go on sale to Vs paid members on Tuesday, exact time TBD.  The code will appear on the Voyageurs website for members who login there at thevoyageurs.org

Hopefully an email will go out to all members tomorrow with this info and a bit more.

On 2/14/2023 at 2:15 PM, Kent said:

Apparently the max will be 8 tickets per customer.

Ok....but....?

19 hours ago, JamboAl said:

The Voyageurs sections at the south end of BMO Field will be $35 + surcharges = $40.50 total (I think) and will go on sale to Vs paid members on Tuesday...

Got the V's email, thanks @JamboAl.

What is the ticket limit though?

Is it a max of 8 tickets for us as well?

I’m new to this whole parenting thing. Typically I’m within the V’s sections, but am looking to bring a small child (under a year but equipped with soundproof headphones & strapped to my chest) with me this time around for the Honduras game, weather permitting.

anyone with experience bringing very young children to the past games at BMO? Is it reasonable to try for the top rows of the V’s sections or am I better off purchasing on the other side of the corner?

Edited by Pottsy3

I brought my son, who was a little over 1. Didn’t even think about going near the supporters section even with him strapped to my chest and hot milk on go.  

The section is the section, and you probably wouldn’t want the persons next to you feeling concerned about being to rowdy. 

In exhilaration - shit happens.

Is my 2cents @Pottsy3