2020 Concacaf Champions League

Number one priority for CONCACAF Champions League next year. Actually have the CCL badges firmly on player jerseys, instead of half falling off. It always seems like the badges were put on with a bit of scotch tape in the middle of the badge, with the edges not making contact with the shirt.

I'm a believer in the out their concept that teams play against teams not leagues vs leagues. 

Sure we can discuss the general strength of a league but in Europe nobody thinks French Ligue1 is better than the epl because PSG could beat every team in the epl.

I get its just part of football discussion but it feels often times by MLS fans and pundits as a way of discrediting everyone else

Olimpia actually had a group of fans show up last night and you could hear them cheering from outside the stadium. And this is another country. My point is these are proper football clubs with genuine support and they deserve more respect 

Olimpia loses a man with a Goalline handball about 40 seconds after the extra time should have been up and Gignac makes it 1-0. Olimpia with 10 men lose 3-0 and Gignac added a penalty and a goal that deflected in.

Game 2 continues the Concacafing as Ochoa baits Atuesta into a red just before the half.  Be amazing if they could come back from this but they really need VAR as Atuesta was fouled on the box 20 seconds before Ochoa did the phantom hit to the face. 

Justice was done for once finally , LAFC was CONCACAFED , first not getting a clear cut penalty and then the same player gets a red card after the Mexican goalie faked getting head butted and getting the LAFC player red carded ! But LAFC storms back at the start of the second half with two quick goals playing a man down and going on to win 3-1 over Club America , sending LAFC and Canada’s Mark Anthony Kaye to Tuesday night’s Champions League final versus Tigres.  Kaye had a strong game going 90 minutes in the LAFC midfield.

Missed the 1st half but 2nd was a fun watch.

Could have gone either way I thought.  LA maybe let it slip away as the half gone on, but there it is Tigres earn a trophy.

Surprised a bit how vocal MAK can be.  Don't recall seeing that before.  Covered a bit of the pitch in that half, rather stealthily for a big lad at that.  Seems to just drift quietly in and out of position at times.  Very nice.

Congrats Tigres.