U. S. Virgin Islands vs Canada , September 9th 4pm IMG Academy in Bradenton Florida

28 minutes ago, Kent said:

I don't know, but suspect not. It appears to at least be for a CONCACAF-wide audience, but can't say for sure if you'll be able to watch it in, I assume, Britain. My advice would be to try to catch a bit of one of the other Nations League games to see if it works for you. I would assume that if you can watch one, you shouldn't have any problems watching the Canada games. There should be 6 straight hours worth of games starting in 23 minutes so hopefully you'll have a chance to check.

If it works for you right now, it should work Sunday. Anguila vs French Guiana just kicked off 5 minutes ago. When that ends (6 pm Eastern) Antigua vs St Lucia starts. And when that ends (at 8 pm Eastern) Belize vs Bahamas is on. 

So you've got 6 hours straight right now to test it https://www.oz.com/concacafnationsleague/home

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, nfitz said:

If it works for you right now, it should work Sunday. Anguila vs French Guiana just kicked off 5 minutes ago. When that ends (6 pm Eastern) Antigua vs St Lucia starts. And when that ends (at 8 pm Eastern) Belize vs Bahamas is on. 

So you've got 6 hours straight right now to test it https://www.oz.com/concacafnationsleague/home

This Anguilla v French Guiana game is getting physical!

57 minutes ago, Kent said:

I don't know, but suspect not. It appears to at least be for a CONCACAF-wide audience, but can't say for sure if you'll be able to watch it in, I assume, Britain. My advice would be to try to catch a bit of one of the other Nations League games to see if it works for you. I would assume that if you can watch one, you shouldn't have any problems watching the Canada games. There should be 6 straight hours worth of games starting in 23 minutes so hopefully you'll have a chance to check.

It works!

21 minutes ago, Blackjack15 said:

About time USVI released their roster for this match - Less than 48 Hours before kick-off.

Now any descent player in this entire squad? It’s  too bad when they put the names they don’t add the club & league beside it 

Aaron Dennis plays for Penn FC and scored 3 goals this year. 

The only players I found playing professionally were:

GK Erik Mozzo - Dallas City in the NPSL (tier 4) 

James Mack III (don’t think it’s the same one as USVI Roster) playing for Vestri in the Iceland 3rd division

Rakeem Joseph playing for Empire FC in the Antiguan Barbuda League 

Tyler Humphrey last played for Fort Worth Vaqueros in the NPSL in 2017

Aaron Dennis of course as mentioned above

so yeah......

the rest are: 

- unattached or simply not trackable

- Playing in the USVI domestic league 

- or with community college experience ? 

1 hour ago, Blackdude said:

Probably. I mean the fact that he's the only player from the USVI to have a value on transfermarkt because he's the only one on a known pro club. And here's one of his goals.

And the Fury think that league is the better option... 

10 hours ago, Blackjack15 said:

About time USVI released their roster for this match - Less than 48 Hours before kick-off.

Now any descent player in this entire squad? It’s  too bad when they put the names they don’t add the club & league beside it 

Apparently dusty good plays for new vibes in the USVI league. He used to play for positive vibes, which makes me wonder why we can’t have team names like this

Finally found the first handicap provided on the game... (been looking forever) 

Canada is handicapped at -5.5 which pays 1.80 

The Over/under is also 5.5 which pays 1.55  

Scary but I love nothing more than putting all my $$$ on Canada, plus if they don't get to 6 with that squad there's a problem.

16 minutes ago, Ngravs said:

Scary but I love nothing more than putting all my $$$ on Canada, plus if they don't get to 6 with that squad there's a problem.

So, for someone who doesn't bet, explain the over under.  The first one seems straightforward.

1 hour ago, Ngravs said:

Where did you get this? What is the money line?

5 minutes ago, Ngravs said:

Found it on odds portal.com, It's not on Bet365 but Aruba vs Bermuda is so I'm expecting it will be there soon.

The ML is 1.01 lol. 

Odd, it seems no North American books are taking money on this. I usually bet with Bodog and they only have 2 LoN games listed and not this one.

16 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Odd, it seems no North American books are taking money on this. I usually bet with Bodog and they only have 2 LoN games listed and not this one.

I've been checking sporadically and they appear around 24 hours before the game, so I'm guessing it should be soon but some games have appeared much before and others last minute so it's tough to tell but I'm sure it'll be there. 

Archived