Rocco Romeo

Dub Narcotic

• 2 months later...

Toronto FC has loaned Romeo to Valour FC through December 2021.  Hopefully this means that we will be seeing Dunn play for Toronto in the near future but I'm not holding my breath.

Also - Romeo has clearly packed on some muscle in recent years.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR9bYwWtSvZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Corazon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So his Valour FC loan spell is over. 

CPL- 16 games, 1440 minutes, 2 goals, 6 yellows and 1 red. 

Anyone who watches Valour closely have a good sense of him? I have always thought he has been good on the ball and at abour 6'4" you don't always see that. 

Not sure if he is ready to make the step to TFC first team. It  is a position of need for them but they may want to upgrade with known talent. 

2 hours ago, canuckgbp said:

So his Valour FC loan spell is over. 

CPL- 16 games, 1440 minutes, 2 goals, 6 yellows and 1 red. 

Anyone who watches Valour closely have a good sense of him? I have always thought he has been good on the ball and at abour 6'4" you don't always see that. 

Not sure if he is ready to make the step to TFC first team. It  is a position of need for them but they may want to upgrade with known talent. 

In my opinion not as strong as Dunn last season, but Dunn had far fewer games to make mistakes, and played alongside Jean-Baptiste much of the time. Good on the ball, some naive defensive moments, but that may be partly down to team shape and coaching.

1 hour ago, youllneverwalkalone said:

Opta stats were pretty solid. I feel like he did enough to get a look for minutes at TFC next year. 

I thought the same about Dunn after his loan.....and TFC had a complete dumpster fire year....1 lousy game for Dunn.  I wouldnt hold my breath for Rocco, but maybe he is better and will get a shot with TFC new coach. Romeo still looks like he could pack on about 20lbs of muscle though, become a real physical presence.    

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...