Canada U20 vs. England U20 - November 12th

El Hombre

The 4-1-41 works well I suppose but we have three attacking midfielders on our team. I hope we use them properly and don't just shunt them onto the wing.

It's going to be a 5 man midfield one way or another with only 2 strikers called up.  Petrasso is a good winger so I wouldn't say it's shunting them to the wings.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to be a 5 man midfield one way or another with only 2 strikers called up.  Petrasso is a good winger so I wouldn't say it's shunting them to the wings.

Plus I believe petrasso has been fielded upfront on his own this season for orient, so there are options.

Anyone know of any way to follow this with more detail than a twitter feed?

I haven't seen it listed for any coverage. For youth footbal, the media in England are more focused on the U21 match against Portugal tomorrow.

I don't have time to look, but it might be good to see if the local bbc radio for Bournemouth will have any kind of commentary.

I haven't seen it listed for any coverage. For youth footbal, the media in England are more focused on the U21 match against Portugal tomorrow.

I don't have time to look, but it might be good to see if the local bbc radio for Bournemouth will have any kind of commentary.

Much appreciated. CSA twitter feed may have to suffice but it would be sweet to get a broadcast of any sort.

Still amazes me how Europeans have so many youth teams playing at the same time.

Archived