Friendly - Colombia vs. Canada - October 14, 2014 - PRE-match [no R]

jonny63

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colombian fans on big soccer seem to be insulted that their FA would schedule a game against the likes of us and El Salvador. They expect that all the Euro guys will be given a break. I hope we call a strong squad, but equally important is to have sufficient training time leading up to the match. I believe this was the greatest factor in our 3-1 win versus Jamaica a few weeks ago.

I know it is too early for this but....

Borjan

Stama

de Jong

Edgar

Jakovic (will travel be an issue?)

Hainault

Ouimette

Henry (will TFC let him go?)

Tissot (it's about time)

Issey

REB

Johnson (might turn down the call?)

Bernier

Osorio (might be forced to turn down the call?)

Hutchinson

Straith (needs a club but he's a Floro favorite)

Cavallini (long overdue)

Akendele (hopefully FCD are safe so there is no excuse)

Ricketts

Jackson

Colombian fans on big soccer seem to be insulted that their FA would schedule a game against the likes of us and El Salvador. They expect that all the Euro guys will be given a break. I hope we call a strong squad, but equally important is to have sufficient training time leading up to the match. I believe this was the greatest factor in our 3-1 win versus Jamaica a few weeks ago.

Borjan

Stama

de Jong

Edgar

Hainault

Ouimette

Tissot (it's about time)

Issey

REB

Bernier

Hutchinson

Cavallini (long overdue)

Ricketts

Jackson

Well, if Colombia show up with a B team it would increase our chances of getting some precious FIFA points out of this game.

Anyways, it s a good scheduling by the CSA. Is there a possibility of another friendly in that window. We still owe Iceland a game....

Borjan

Stama

de Jong

Edgar

Hainault

Ouimette

Tissot (it's about time)

Issey

REB

Bernier

Hutchinson

Cavallini (long overdue)

Ricketts

Jackson

Henry shouldn't have problems coming to camp unlike Osorio where we don't have much options to replace him.  

I except TFC kids (Henry, Morgan and Bekker) and DeRo to be called up.  

This should be an interesting game. Hopefully they can build on the last result, especially of Columbia plays a B team, heck u can only concern yourself with who you put on the pitch.

For people thinking of going, TFC is at the Red Bulls the Saturday night, Broncos at Jets Sunday afternoon and the Leafs are actually at the Rangers Sunday night. I am already going to the TFC game but because it is Thanksgiving Weekend I am flying home first thing Sunday morning as I need to be at a family dinner that evening.

I am actually going to the US Ecuador match on the 10th, the night before TFC, had this trip booked for a while.

Archived