The 2012 Jersey - "A Celebration of 100 years"

Shway

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks like this is the kit - if so, I like it. Very simple and looks sharp. Plus I like the collar.

http://csa.rmpathletic.com/en/adult/chevron-jersey-home-and-away-104.html

It looks like Umbro forgot it had to create new CSA jereseys and came up with this last night when it remembered it had to be presented today.

It's disappointing to see kits like this after seeing some of the great kit creations on this forum.

I think the new shirts are great, nice clean and simple and will likely order one soon just a matter of which colour. Much better then the chevron, that was horrible. I am a bit surprised they didn't add the 100 somewhere though, probably would have been nicer then the sound wave thingy

It looks like this is the kit - if so, I like it. Very simple and looks sharp. Plus I like the collar.

http://csa.rmpathletic.com/en/adult/chevron-jersey-home-and-away-104.html

Is that it??? A lot of work went into that! Com'on how freakin hard is it to be a little creative!? Example: Peru... pretty standard with the red sash yet Umbro is creative enough to stylize it to something more artsy. Why the lack of imagination and creativity for a Canada shirt - especially a centennial one! As basic as it is it is an improvement from the Chevron cookie cutter. And to think a lot of people here criticized adidas

I'm not 100% convinced this is the Centennial jersey. On the CSA online shop it says CSA Home '12 Jersey nothing about Centennial. Perhaps this is the jersey the teams will be wearing for 2012 games but their will be a one off for the game against the US? Mind you I didn't watch the stream so I have no idea? Did they say this was it?

Archived