The 2012 Jersey - "A Celebration of 100 years"

Shway

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://csa.rmpathletic.com/en/

I love the jersey and the jacket, I'll definitely be buying both. This raises a good question, do we where blue to the USA game?

Someone was asking about cookie cutter style.

http://www.toffs.com/England-1966-Ramsey-Jacket/productinfo/9087/

actually I dont think it is that much, Badge and colours are diffrent but the base is good.

actually the main shirt, for the price quoted on the shop page, is boss!

Is there any particular historical significance for the kit being blue? If so, I'm not aware of it and it just seems odd to me with the crowd hopefully looking like a sea of red

Yes, in the Umbro presentation they talked about the first international game on home soil was in Montreal in 1924 against the americans. The shirts were blue with the funny shaped maple leaf. To see where the blue comes from look at my avatar. These were the days before the red and white flag.

slightly off topic.

anyone know where you can find the Canada anthem jackets (red one)? sold out on the CSA site and can't seem to find them.

Yes I would like to get one as well but was hoping to find one in person to try it on and find a size that fits. The same with the blue kit, would like to find somewhere to buy them in person.

Does anyone know if they'll have these at the Umbro Store in Mississauga?

Is there any particular historical significance for the kit being blue? If so, I'm not aware of it and it just seems odd to me with the crowd hopefully looking like a sea of red
The only thing I can come up with is that a blue jersey was used in the '77 world juniors. I remember Gretzky highlights and he was wearing one identical to the '72 team just a blue maple leaf

Yes I would like to get one as well but was hoping to find one in person to try it on and find a size that fits. The same with the blue kit, would like to find somewhere to buy them in person.

Does anyone know if they'll have these at the Umbro Store in Mississauga?

In2Sports has them available according to their website (blue ones).

I'm probably gonna head up there to get the blue shirt, but I want the red jacket.

Archived