Major League Soccer

Discussion about the Toronto Football Club, Vancouver Whitecaps, Montreal Impact and Major League Soccer

2,937 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 1 reply
  1. Zidane coming toMLS?

• 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Adrian Serioux -Knee surgery?

• 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 39 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 34 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 3 replies
  3. No TFC on TV??

• 12 replies
    • 2k views
  4. Insider Tour of BMO Field

• 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. TFC Youth Teams

• 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. TFC Sched Announced

• 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 6 replies
  7. Toronto FC Camp

• 14 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 2 replies
  8. Galaxy redesiging kit

• 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. TFC's New Signings

• 24 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  • Qatar Tifo Fund Raiser

Please help out! 

Check it out here. 

https://www.thevoyageurs.org/store/product/73-qatar-2022-tifo-fund-raiser/

• FIFA World Cup 2022 - Qatar

• I'm closer to BMO Field than York Lions stadium, but I haven't seen or heard any marketing. However I have gotten a couple of phone calls from a ticket rep to make sure I knew about the first couple games, and their flex packs (or whatever they are called).
    • What is also pretty wild is the guy that retaliated to get the red card hasn't had one since 2018. In over 300 professional matches it was only his 3rd red card. This isn't a Cavalinni type player getting cards all the time. Cornelius must have really got under his skin to have him react like that.
    • This can't be right. What I am seeing from the 2021 census is that Kelowna's metro area had a population of 222,000 (up 14% in the 5 years prior) and Moncton's metro area had a population of 157,000 (up 9% in the 5 years prior). Are you saying in the last 3 years Moncton's population has gone up by 55k plus however much Kelowna's population has gone up in that time? Some googling tells me Moncton's population growth has accelerated since 2021, but I'm not seeing anything to suggest it is within 10k of Kelown. Still great to see in terms of prospective CPL cities though!
    • I've been listening to MLS Extratime more often recently, and I know the reputation of MLS on here is that Canada gets ignored.  And frankly, for only having 3 teams (and a national team that's less active than the one south of the border), I'm finding there's actually a decent amount of Canadian player/team content. For instance, on today's episode: 1) A lengthy discussion of Brian White and his turnaround at Vancouver. 2) A discussion of what Vancouver proved (or didn't) at NY. 3) A discussion of Tan Oluwaseyi (while discussing if Minnesota would miss Reynoso) Plus some brief mentions of Moises Bombito ("one of the best young defenders in the league") and that the Canadian Championship is going on again this week (which they follow and discuss results from) and the Montreal/Toronto results. Anyway, it's obviously not as hyper-focused on Canada as some of the ones up here, I'm just saying it's not the "Canada is being ignored" I hear from some people.
    • It's a bit of a pain in the ass/not intuitive, but if you're on the screen that shows "Recap" and push "down" it will give you the option of the full replay, recap, and highlights.  At least it does on Roku.