No TFC on TV??

pulsar

I was cruising on sportsnet soccer website and i noticed that TFC's schedule is only going to show 2 on the NET. Some on FOX, telefutura and 1 or 2 on espn2. Are not all games going to be televised Nationally? What does "other" mean. I have a bad feeling about this or am i just being paranoid? Even us Whitecap fans want to watch TFC and support them.

quote:Originally posted by Jamit

Ed, was that post aimed at me? If so, that is the first time I have been attacked on this board! I can now call myself a true Voyageur.

:D

Well, it is a right of passage now isn't it?

You only require starting a long winded and fancy-full topic on the structure of a future Canadian Soccer league to complete your next level of apprenticeship.

Waiting in expectation

Prof Cheeta.

Not really insulting you boys, just chiding you for not stating the simple answer:

No Cdn rights announced yet.

Saying all games are available on TV is not true at all for Cdn viewers.

Although as it stands I assume we might get an FSC game or two on FSWC (which is only available via digital cable or a dish).

If GOLTV gets the rights I will be seriously pissed (as it is not available through Shaw cable digital in Western Canada - not sure about BC).

quote:Originally posted by Ed

Not really insulting you boys, just chiding you for not stating the simple answer:

No Cdn rights announced yet.

Saying all games are available on TV is not true at all for Cdn viewers.

Although as it stands I assume we might get an FSC game or two on FSWC (which is only available via digital cable or a dish).

If GOLTV gets the rights I will be seriously pissed (as it is not available through Shaw cable digital in Western Canada - not sure about BC).

Not in BC either

hey guys, no worries. i didn't take it as an insult. All info is appreciated. I have seen some of the bashing on here and it does get intense but at this point i took the replys as a more "use our resources a little more" type of attitude. Which is ok in my book. When it does come my time to be treated as such i will have to convert a few years of boxing into words...tougher then one thinks...lol.

quote:Originally posted by canadiankick97

Yo Ed is a champ

Hope you didn't mistype 'chump'. Thread below this one has reference to a William Houston Globe and Mail article saying CBC and The Score get the games. Think Don Cherry would get along with Mo and Brennan et al - Coaches Corner Summer Edition - Soccer Night in Canada.

Archived