USector.ca - Andrea Lombardo Is Coming Home

Ryan Keay

quote:Originally posted by pokey1

I was told from a good sourse and i am just communicating to all of you.

Our sources are better.

Either way, it's been confirmed by the assistant coach that both he and Casey (who also has yet to be formally announced) are training with TFC (not the U-20's) in Florida.

quote:Originally posted by Free kick

I am starting to see a pattern regarding this guy ( Pokey1). Hopefully, other have as well.

Yeah, the guy was trying to insinuate to David Edgars' sister that she was wrong about David choosing to play for Canada [:o)]

Chill out guys look I have only pass on the information about his contract with FC. Thats what I was told, and I am forwrding to you. The same person told me he did not except due to offer by on the second team and that's why things maybe on hold for lombardo and no annoucment from FC as of yet and that the under 20 coach did not invite any players that have made the team, and lombardo is one of them. He has no team so what better thing for him to do is just to go have fun with either FC or the Under 20 I see.

I did not say I dont want him to sign with Fc 1st team or 2nd team hopefully he signs with FC, first or second mens nothing to me. I will be happy for him either way.

Now the David edgar story can you please stop putting words that I said in differnet contents this or that.

let me explain if i did not cut to the chase.

Edgar right now is Canadian, and he may very well be Canadian tommorrow, but Just, a little it, he could turn on us if the opportunty came. The question is Would he take it? some say no? Of course his sister will say NO what did you expect for her to say. I say yes more in it for him. That is all simple english. I am not stirring up ****. I hope you understand thyat as long as the opportunty exist it could happen until he is capped. So why not cap him NOW so secure the future of the mens team as he DAVID EDGAR is a big key for this future along with others.

NOW Saying that LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ON THIS ISSUE I want david edgar to pLAY for CANADA no where else and when its done I will be first to breathe in relief that we did not loose another good player to another country.. like dejong and a few others that come to your mind.

Archived