Big change to Colorado Rapids organization?

Loud Mouth Soup

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

Why North America? Do you not notice how many times European teams change sponsors, kits, etc? I have bought too many Arsenal kits to keep track of since 2000 alone.

This is 100% true. I'm tired of hearing how vitruous things are in Europe. They are as big a bunch of whores for money as we are here.

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

How so? Were you seriously expecting the entire senior and U20- Canadian teams to migrate over to TFC?

Was Tomasz Radzinski just going to drop his 30k pounds per week and join Toronto FC for $300k US per year? Is Julian De Guzman really expected to leave La Liga and take a step back at 25 years old to play in MLS? I think people's expectations of what MLS would bring are way ofut of whack.

There are 14 Canadian names on that list, with many more to be added when the youth teams become mandated. Anyone who thought that TFC would be devoid of any international influence doesn't pay attention to club soccer.

just wanted more canadians on the team. hopefully the kids will come through but im not holding my breath. whatever, my boy jimmy is on the team so i cant complain.

quote:Originally posted by Jamit

I would not call it a disappointing list, but it could be better.

For one Toronto has no Canadian striker for the starting 11. I was hoping to see a Canadian at all three positions. And I am not talking about getting Radzinski to come back. A player like Alen Marcina could have worked, I think.

And by far the worst thing about the list is that Adrian Serioux is not on it. But that horse has been beat many times before...

James Wadsworth

http://canuckreport.blogspot.com/

I would think Johnston looks like a genius right now getting rid of Serioux when he did. Don't get me wrong, but he's not going to be doing anyone any good right now being out 4-6 months!

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

This is 100% true. I'm tired of hearing how vitruous things are in Europe. They are as big a bunch of whores for money as we are here.

But the colours are always the same. They may change the look of the kit, or have a new sponsor, but not the colour.

Man Utd has always been red, same with Arsenal. Juventus has always had black and white, Milan always black and red. They may change the colours of their alternate kits, but they have an identifiable colour in the main strip.

quote:Originally posted by RJB

But the colours are always the same. They may change the look of the kit, or have a new sponsor, but not the colour.

Man Utd has always been red, same with Arsenal. Juventus has always had black and white, Milan always black and red. They may change the colours of their alternate kits, but they have an identifiable colour in the main strip.

Except for when they aren't.

180px-Theowalcott.jpg"

Archived