Match Thread: May 7, 2023 - Vancouver FC v Cavalry

2 minutes ago, Big_M said:

why the heck are there soooo many empty seats at kickoff?? are there parking or transportation issues??

It’s a Canada  or North American soccer thing even in MLS   get their late and then leave early after getting up a thousand times for beer and food .

Edited by SoccMan

12 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

Put a roof over these stands and that’s what every team in this league should be playing in, never mind these massive 25000 plus stadiums with 5000 people in them . 

The league wouldnt exist without the Bluebombers and Ticats looking for another venture to fill additional dates in their football stadiums.

If you have an extra few million burning a hole in your pocket, call up Valour and Forge and contribute.

14 minutes ago, Soccerpro2 said:

The league wouldnt exist without the Bluebombers and Ticats looking for another venture to fill additional dates in their football stadiums.

If you have an extra few million burning a hole in your pocket, call up Valour and Forge and contribute.

I get it and relax with the “ if I had an extra few million in my pocket” crap .

Yeesh.  Rocco is going to do plenty of shit over the season that should get him a card, pick your flavour, but that was maybe a bit harsh.

Had to have looked different from field level. 

Oof.  That was close.