World Cup Final Rosters

The Danes announce their squad but leave 5 spots open.

Hjulmand says 10-12 players are vying for the 5 spots. Likely names via Danish media are Rønnow, Hermansen, Bah, 'Zanka', Vestergaard, Nørgaard, Nielsen, Billing, Ingvartsen, Højlund, Skov and Poulsen.

Added: A more scenic squad reveal:

Edited by red card

The fact that Canada is waiting until the 13th to drop their squad list...I wonder why wait until then? Why not do it now? Same thing with my country of Ghana...waiting until deadline day the 13th to drop the squad list like makes no sense to me at all whatsoever especially when other teams are prepared dropping their final squads

3 hours ago, TGAA_Star said:

The fact that Canada is waiting until the 13th to drop their squad list...I wonder why wait until then? Why not do it now? Same thing with my country of Ghana...waiting until deadline day the 13th to drop the squad list like makes no sense to me at all whatsoever especially when other teams are prepared dropping their final squads

Because it would look bad to release the final squad before Friday’s friendly. Some of these guys on the bubble have one more shot to prove themselves. 

53 minutes ago, Alex said:

Because it would look bad to release the final squad before Friday’s friendly. Some of these guys on the bubble have one more shot to prove themselves. 

Pretty sure they are using the friendly to make decisions on the last few spots.

It wouldn't even make sense to release it earlier 

Edited by narduch