World Cup Final Rosters

10 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

It's a good thing that Tomori filed his one time switch so he could play for a nation that would give him a real shot at playing in a world cup.

Wow. I'm a bit sad for Tomori. Gotta think he now regrets his decision given he would have had a guaranteed spot on our team for 2 WCs minimum

4 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

I’m starting to wonder if Tomori is difficult in the locker room or uncoachable or something.  Such a weird omission.

Nah. The mgr looks like he has gone with the same players that for some reason he has trust in...don't ask me why. @WestHamCanadianinOxfordwhat's your take re Tomori and the squad selection in general?

2 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Wow. I'm a bit sad for Tomori. Gotta think he now regrets his decision given he would have had a guaranteed spot on our team for 2 WCs minimum

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Besides, I doubt he's forever done with England, I'm sure he'll get a chance at the Euros or some Nations League games or whatever.

It's a shame too, because he's only played 3 games for them- I think the only thing barring him from playing for us is the one-time switch rule, which he triggered before playing for the senior team.

Funny enough, had we given him the Stefan Mitrovic treatment and ignored him until he went to a big club, he'd be eligible to play for us, and Herdman would've been in a good spot to poach him with the promise of starting in the next two World Cups at the very least.