World Cup Final Rosters

1 hour ago, TGAA_Star said:

For Ghana I know we are releasing our squad tomorrow on deadline day per our manager Otto Addo and our coaching staff

In a nice turn of events, Nico Williams has played himself into the Spain squad, so with Iñaki going for Ghana that's two brothers at the same WC on different teams.

Both are having fairly good seasons.

This is a very good FIFA article with nice pics too.

https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/articles/fifa-world-cup-2022-qatar-inaki-williams-nico-williams-spain-ghana

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

Other than this: 

2022 World Cup: All squad lists for Qatar (espn.com)

I can't seem to find a comprehensive squad list (with club affiliations) anywhere else.  Usually, FIFA has this on their tournament web page.  But not this time.  Or perhaps its due to their garbage redesign (that over emphasizes video everywhere) that i can't find it.  

This is the best list I have seen yet:

2022 FIFA World Cup Squads: 32 Teams Rosters (worldcuppass.com)

Edited by Free kick

1 hour ago, Free kick said:

Other than this: 

I can't seem to find a comprehensive squad list (with club affiliations) anywhere else.  Usually, FIFA has this on their tournament web page.  But not this time.  Or perhaps its due to their garbage redesign (that over emphasizes video everywhere) that i can't find it.  

It's on wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_FIFA_World_Cup_squads

Some interesting breakdowns at the bottom as well. 

We have one of two English managers for instance. 

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

1 hour ago, Free kick said:

Other than this: 

Wikipedia to the rescue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_FIFA_World_Cup_squads

In support of @TGAA_Star and because I like Iñaki Williams, going to support Ghana as well this WC.

Always fun to pick a team in some other part of the draw to make things lively. 

Mostly looking for upsets. My feeling about Spain is mixed: want to have a team to follow deep, to win even, but if we are getting through the group, prefer to avoid them in round of 16. I honestly do not like any other teams a lot, in fact dislike most out there. Only feel neutral about Ghana, Senegal, Japan; don't mind Denmark, would find a deep run from Poland entertaining. Underdogs mostly.

12 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

In support of @TGAA_Star and because I like Iñaki Williams, going to support Ghana as well this WC.

Always fun to pick a team in some other part of the draw to make things lively. 

Mostly looking for upsets. My feeling about Spain is mixed: want to have a team to follow deep, to win even, but if we are getting through the group, prefer to avoid them in round of 16. I honestly do not like any other teams a lot, in fact dislike most out there. Only feel neutral about Ghana, Senegal, Japan; don't mind Denmark, would find a deep run from Poland entertaining. Underdogs mostly.

Way things line up Canada faces Spain or Germany in the Round of 16 well depending on if Canada finish 1st or 2nd in Group F