Class of 2008

MM3/MM2/MM

2 hours ago, PegCityCam said:

Are these are best U15s? I know they're only 15 and the pitch is garbage but they don't look good tbh. Also first time watching 15 year-olds so I'm not sure how to dmjudge this...if at all.

The backline isn't that impressive but some of the midfielders are quite good technically, thinking of Khan and Sadek. Gayapersad is another baller, Mcdonnell has been great too. I find Chukwu to be too nonchalant at times but when he turns it on, he's next level. Thought Deo showed a lot of shiftiness and creativity in the first game

18 hours ago, PegCityCam said:

Are these are best U15s? I know they're only 15 and the pitch is garbage but they don't look good tbh. Also first time watching 15 year-olds so I'm not sure how to dmjudge this...if at all.

No, it’s a good group but there’s guys missing because the CSA hasn’t seen them from what I read 

1 hour ago, dyslexic nam said:

No commentary but it is a good feed.  I cast it to the TV from my phone and the picture quality is fine. 

If anyone has seen any sort of archive for these games please let me know since I will miss the second half. 

I tried to look for an archive but couldn’t find any yet. Didn’t get a chance to watch Game 1 so wanted to go back