Jamie Knight-Lebel

jordan

1 hour ago, InglewoodJack said:

Bristol season opener is tomorrow, curious to see if he makes the squad. 

Is he a dual citizen of any kind? Would love if he stays in our system, Bristol has nice colours and wouldn’t mind grabbing a jersey if he makes the team. 

He probably has British citizenship.

Edited by VinceA

18 hours ago, Mitchryan11 said:

If he has a squad number herdman needs to bring him in next window. at 18 years old playing at the level is ahead of kone and 95% of our players at that age

Because he has a squad number? Hold up - that doesn’t mean he’s even getting on the bench. 

9 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Because he has a squad number? Hold up - that doesn’t mean he’s even getting on the bench. 

if he isnt getting on the bench he will be getting loaned but i highly doubt they would bring him up and not play him since he can still play for thier youth development teams for another few years

3 minutes ago, Mitchryan11 said:

if he isnt getting on the bench he will be getting loaned but i highly doubt they would bring him up and not play him since he can still play for thier youth development teams for another few years

This doesn’t preclude him from playing from their youth team. I don’t think we can draw too many conclusions until the real games begin. 

15 hours ago, VinceA said:

I hope he does but I also remember Justin Smith making the bench regularly for Nice and now he's in the Championnat National.

I think you guys may be extrapolating a bit too much. My comment was that he could debut, not that he may become a star because of it. If smith had continued his trajectory, he could have easily made his debut as well and then played 6 div the next year. 

Thats the same with JKL. If he continues to be on the bench, theres a good chance he makes his debut, even if its meaningless minutes. Making his debut obviously shows some potential but doesnt really talk about if his development will pan out.