Huge Sale on Umbro Team Canada Gear at SVP, it is being blown out.

Cblake

8 hours ago, Cblake said:

Nice that is great to here, so where you at these days? Hopefully you will be able to catch the the 3 September WCQs? Cheers

I live in England. I was thinking of trying to watch one match but we’ll see as kick off time is 1am for me so it’s too late to stay up but too early to get up to start my day. 

35 minutes ago, Bdog said:

The stuff I ordered was "Delivered to your community mailbox", I just checked but there was nothing in my mailbox. Anyone else get a problem like this? It sucks if the stuff was somehow lost and I have to go through the trouble of getting a refund.

That’s rather unfortunate, hope your order is found. I chose in store pick up as O could then just go down get them when I can. 

20 hours ago, Bdog said:

The stuff I ordered was "Delivered to your community mailbox", I just checked but there was nothing in my mailbox. Anyone else get a problem like this? It sucks if the stuff was somehow lost and I have to go through the trouble of getting a refund.

Good news update: Canada Post dropped the mail key in someone else's box but the person just came and dropped it off to my house. Now I can look good for the next game!

UPDATE - I finally got my order (pickup) and was surprised to see many more Canada Jerseys of all sizes available at the store. (details below)...  I also noticed that the online shop had its stock updated so go and check it out.

This is the store I went to.

Contact Information

SVP Sports – Scarborough
Woodside Square Mall, 1571 Sandhurst Circle, Scarborough, ON M1V 1V2
(Located on the 1st floor next to Food Basics)
Phone: 647-427-4731
Email: scarborough@svpsports.ca

Store Hours

Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Saturday: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm

2 hours ago, Jedi Ram said:

UPDATE - I finally got my order (pickup) and was surprised to see many more Canada Jerseys of all sizes available at the store. (details below)...  I also noticed that the online shop had its stock updated so go and check it out.

This is the store I went to.

Contact Information

SVP Sports – Scarborough
Woodside Square Mall, 1571 Sandhurst Circle, Scarborough, ON M1V 1V2
(Located on the 1st floor next to Food Basics)
Phone: 647-427-4731
Email: scarborough@svpsports.ca

Store Hours

Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Saturday: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm

Yeah, they had stock on the racks at the Queen and Spadina store yesterday when I picked up my order. 

On 8/23/2021 at 6:42 PM, Cblake said:

There is a huge sale at SVP currently for a bunch of the old Umbro Canada gear if anyone is looking for some at blowout prices. They have Jerseys, tops, polos, shorts etc. Great deals to be had. 

https://www.svpsports.ca/collections/svp-sports-soccer-training?fbclid=IwAR2Us4TxOAUQeVh0aMWxq_UwaI7c_3vufUj0INmIsziWOZO-RmEnOyAcQqU

They have restocked online many items that sold out including jerseys, most sizes are available again. 

26 minutes ago, boris4c said:

Lots of sizes sold out once again. 😔

2 hours ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Got a M Red Short Sleeve that's a bit snug. If anyone going to the ES match wants it and is willing to swap for either a L Red Short, Long Sleeve, or the equivalent in cash/beverages, shoot me a message

^^you want a medium?? 😂

Just got my order in. Awesome.  A grand total of $120 and I got a long sleeved jersey in XL that fits perfectly (*cough Macron*), a t-shirt, a hoodie and 2 t-shirts for my footy-playing son, a pair of red shorts that are a bit shorter than I am used to, and a basketball for the disgraced son that doesn’t play footy.  For $120 to my door!

For those what got errors in their orders, I noticed that while I was ordering online the sizes in my cart weren’t the sizes (I thought) I had put into the website.  That may have been the issue.  

Hi all -

Just went to my local store (Vaughan - just south of Vaughan Mills) to pick up my online order which was a little tough as ordering sizing "blind" is usually hit and miss -- up until now the store itself had very little of the Umbro Canada Soccer merchandise in stock, but today there was a plethora of merchandise in store so I thought I'd share my observations with the group.  After trying on things in person, most times a Large was the correct size (I'm not a big guy but I like to wear things "comfortably") and as you might imagine M, L and XL were the hardest sizes to get online.  

The red jerseys in Men's were only available in Small (D'oh!). The short sleeve white jerseys were also only available in Small.  There were a few of the White long-sleeve jerseys in bigger sizes though.  There were more sizing in the women's style jerseys in both red and white.  There was a ton of the "polo" style shirts in various colours (Red/Black), the short sleeve ($9.99) t-shirts were available in white and grey (no Red in men's sizes only Red in kid's sizes).  They had a good selection of the full zip hoodies ($14.99) that you don't see online anymore, and I managed to get a red and a black one in size Large (they had many sizes available).  They had some of the "dri-fit style" (polyester) 1/4 zip pullovers in Red and Black in multiple sizes too ($14.99) which were also nice. 

If anyone sees a Red Men's jersey in Size Large (either long or short sleeve) I will be happy to reimburse you for it, and for any local shipping costs, and/or meet in the GTA if possible.   If anyone has anything on their wish lists from this sale, I can keep an eye out for you and let you know what I see.

Good Luck and happy hunting!