Huge Sale on Umbro Team Canada Gear at SVP, it is being blown out.

Cblake

1 hour ago, EJsens1 said:

I realize this isn’t the same site, but the Canada store has jerseys..they jacked up the price like a $100 to $249 for named jerseys.  At least they finally have them I guess 

8A469375-C866-45F8-A4E2-8B1F7DD4624F.png

They are high key a rip off for a “jersey”. Got mine in the mail, quite literally a t-shirt with the name and logo pressed on. My entire thing was off centre/crooked as well. Pretty shite quality if you ask me. It’s the national team jersey for crying out loud, you have to expect better quality and personally I felt let down by it. Hopefully my experience is a one off, but I could probably go get a better quality jersey from China for 20 bux.

As a newer fan compared to the vets of the forum (shout out to you), I often see a common theme reiterated of, “well yes it is bad, poor quality this or unprofessional that, but at least we have for ex: a jersey or friendly etc…it is the CSA after all.” Really tho? It is the CSA after all? That is not the kind of mentality you want to have when you are a team competing for a World Cup, let alone hosting the damn thing. I feel like it’s time people stopped settling for less, when this program, fans and country deserve better representation and organization.

There are so many great things that our programs have going for them right now that are certainly adequate for a national team program; in the same breath, if Canada really wants to be on the world stage and represent “Canada the soccer country”, we need to demand more from our sport leaders and our association. Not saying we need to rip it apart, I just think basic things like the aforementioned jersey should be both readily available and of the best quality for a reasonable price. 

I understand things are getting better than they ever were, and that baby steps will get us there eventually, but there is no sense excepting less when we SHOULD be capable of more. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

Not sure if anyone was looking for a new flannel, but here's a great option on final sale:

https://www.peace-collective.com/collections/shop-all/products/canadian-as-fuck-heavyweight-flannel-red-black

Throw one of these bad boys on the front, and you're all set!

PXL_20211126_140655446.jpg.5002c1039f532

https://www.thevoyageurs.org/store/product/34-voyageurs-patch/

Edited by chalms04

• 4 weeks later...

BNN Bloomberg is now into Canada Soccer. With some Voyageurs content to boot.

Jamie McLeod, president of The Voyageurs, said he’s seen a spike in the number of fans looking to buy merchandise amid the World Cup qualifiers.

“Normally we would sell 200 items in a year but since November 2021 we’ve sold about 4,500 items, so it’s been a colossal increase for us and I’m just one volunteer doing it,” McLeod said.