Huge Sale on Umbro Team Canada Gear at SVP, it is being blown out.

Cblake

For those that care - An update from the Vaughan location - still lots of selection as before (Most items that you see online, and even some that aren’t, all except for Men’s Canada Red Jerseys in any size other than small) they also now have what appears to be Canada goalie “style” jerseys in a whole host of wild colours and designs - bright orange, yellow, purple, mint green, lime “electric” green - some with interesting patterns, some plain .....not sure I’d wear it, but they definitely are an attention getter, and only $9.99 !  

In terms of “free advertising” (ha ha ha), if you want to sell name brand merchandise for mostly $9.99-$14.99 (The Jerseys which are $24.99 are from the 2017-2018 era), you will have my support. Most people don’t have $200 to spend on the newest jersey every year or two, so if people can support Canada Soccer in a cost-effective way (We all know this is dead stock Umbro merchandise from a few years back, as Soccer Canada has moved on to Nike), all the more power to them in helping to get more people wearing Canada Soccer gear, rather than the stuff sitting in boxes in a warehouse somewhere rotting away. If it’s being sold at $9.99-$14.99 retail, you can only imagine how little it was purchased for — someone else’s “trash” can become our “treasure”....

Edited by Team Canada

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 10:18 PM, Team Canada said:

For those that care - An update from the Vaughan location - still lots of selection as before (Most items that you see online, and even some that aren’t, all except for Men’s Canada Red Jerseys in any size other than small) they also now have what appears to be Canada goalie “style” jerseys in a whole host of wild colours and designs - bright orange, yellow, purple, mint green, lime “electric” green - some with interesting patterns, some plain .....not sure I’d wear it, but they definitely are an attention getter, and only $9.99 !  

In terms of “free advertising” (ha ha ha), if you want to sell name brand merchandise for mostly $9.99-$14.99 (The Jerseys which are $24.99 are from the 2017-2018 era), you will have my support. Most people don’t have $200 to spend on the newest jersey every year or two, so if people can support Canada Soccer in a cost-effective way (We all know this is dead stock Umbro merchandise from a few years back, as Soccer Canada has moved on to Nike), all the more power to them in helping to get more people wearing Canada Soccer gear, rather than the stuff sitting in boxes in a warehouse somewhere rotting away. If it’s being sold at $9.99-$14.99 retail, you can only imagine how little it was purchased for — someone else’s “trash” can become our “treasure”....

There is still some stock available if anyone is interested depending on the sizes. 

https://www.svpsports.ca/collections/umbro-canada-soccer

1 hour ago, AvroArrow said:

You know what I'm tired of?  You clowns buying all the larges/x-larges before I can get home from work to figure out what size I am.  :)

Yeah there were some earlier today when I reposted the link. It seems to change quite often. 

17 minutes ago, Jedi Ram said:

Am heading out to Scarborough SVP Store to try to grab more gear...if there are avails, then I will post them here.

I think not all stock are posted online ... I know majority of you want L and XL and will keep an eye on it for you :)

Thanks I am sure many will appreciate that. 

• 1 month later...