2 Years Ago Today...

Was there too with 5 other people from Mtl. It was a cold day but great to be there. It's really unfortunate they didn't PRINT TICKETS for a historic game. Was also at post game pub/rest. but don't remember the name.

Edited by MtlMario

On 4/28/2021 at 9:51 AM, MtlMario said:

Was there too with 5 other people from Mtl. It was a cold day but great to be there. It's really unfortunate they didn't PRINT TICKETS for a historic game. Was also at post game pub/rest. but don't remember the name.

I got you bro.

20210501_120201 (2).jpg

On 4/28/2021 at 9:51 AM, MtlMario said:

That was an epic post match event at The EndZone, it was great to chat with you and your group!

3 hours ago, MtlMario said:

How did you manage that? I asked when I ordered my tickets and was told they did not print any.

IIRC, Y9 took care of it for their season seat holders so I never had to order it. Did you have to book it on the Center Circle App? Mine was given to me by one of the club's reps before I got on the bus with GenIX. 

1 hour ago, Macksam said:

IIRC, Y9 took care of it for their season seat holders so I never had to order it. Did you have to book it on the Center Circle App? Mine was given to me by one of the club's reps before I got on the bus with GenIX. 

I remember talking to a sales rep (either York or Forge) and going thru the app.

3 hours ago, MtlMario said:

I remember talking to a sales rep (either York or Forge) and going thru the app.

Understandable. 

The As Blainville ticket is a different story. My cell phone ended up dying so I went to the front booth and they printed them off for me. 

On 4/27/2021 at 4:11 PM, m-g-williams said:

I was there. 

May be an image of 10 people

I was there with my dad, and my 5 year old son. Three generations enjoyed this great day together. I can see my son in this picture but I appear to be covered by a scarf (and I think my dad is probably down by the beer stalls in the End zone 😄). 

Good times!

13 hours ago, MtlMario said:

I should try the old "my cell phone died trick" next time.😁

For me my cell phone wasn't dead, but there was some sort of problem with the app. I don't remember the details, but it wasn't showing up properly in the app. Can't remember if it was printed off for me at the stadium or what. I think I called days in advance to sort out the problem and they probably told me to pick up a physical ticket at the stadium. I don't remember the details as I mentioned, but I do remember it was a painful experience. At least I got the ticket though. I didn't take as good care of it as Macksam though.

Here's a thought for a Tuesday morning.  Two years on as it were.

Looking back to the 2019 launch, all sort of Wild West as it was in a lot of ways, where would we be today if the CPL partnership hadn't gone all in but instead waited another year to try and get together a more perfect launch?

We'd be repacing anxiety about what sort of season the league will  have this year and when we can get our asses back into the grandstands with a project that died a COVID death.

Ha!  The gods love a lucky fool.  Seems to me there is quite a gang of them over at CPL HQ.

Edited by Cheeta