Valour FC Season Thread 2021

Big_M

Article from Valour website

Goalies
Incumbents: James Pantemis, Matt Silva

Signed: N/A

TBD: Silva, Pantemis

Defenders
Incumbents: Andrew Jean-Baptiste, Arnold Bouka-Moutou, Federico Pena, Stefan Cebara, Dante Campbell, Yohan LeBourhis, Chakib Hocine, Raph Garcia, Julian Dunn

Signed: Jean-Baptiste, Cebara, Bouka-Moutou, Pena, Amir Soto

Leaving the club / Not returning: Campbell, LeBourhis, Hocine 

TBD: Garcia, Dunn

Midfield
Incumbents: Raph Ohin, Brett Levis, Moses Dyer, Fraser Aird, Dylan Carreiro, Diego Gutiérrez, Daryl Fordyce, Jose Galan

Signed: Ohin, Levis, Dyer

Leaving the club / Not returning: Aird, Carreiro, Gutierrez

TBD: Fordyce, Galan

Forwards
Incumbents: Masta Kacher, Austin Ricci, Solomon Kojo Antwi, Shaan Hundal

Signed: Kacher, Ricci, Ronny Maza

Leaving the club / Not returning: Hundal, Antwi

Edited by Güerito

On 1/18/2021 at 1:10 AM, top cheese said:

So I guess it’s safe to assume at this point that antwi was a you tube video that pulled the wool over the eyes of valour 

...which was kinda obvious at the time, with the CV/wikipedia page not exactly in line with the reality. 

On 1/24/2021 at 8:27 AM, top cheese said:

There’s was also someone from genk who said the club never heard of him. If I remember correctly gale got pretty upset at the questioning from the media

Yes, that's one of the things I was referring to...the purported CV didn't match the reality of the real CV. Valour and the league looked very bad...

11 hours ago, toontownman said:

Interesting one. Plays up his eligibility for full cmnt and canada olympic team in the article. Bit premature but another reason for more eyes on him to see how he does this summer.

Gale likes to play up a lot of his signings in the media most of which haven’t panned out