CanPL Opening Game - Group Tickets and Post Game Party

Admin

Just now, Cblake said:

Can we convince the Forge FO to print us hard tickets so we have a keepsake from this historical match? I believe the York 9 are getting them to hand out to everyone on their buses. Just an idea. Can't wait for the big day.

Our section isn't even programmed into their ticketing system...

If folks are looking for something to do the night before, feel free to swing by my bar!

https://www.facebook.com/events/800361787010706/

We're at 431 Barton Street East, and have 14 taps of (mostly) Ontario craft beer. If you're wearing CPL gear, you can get $5 pints of Helles Lager from Wellington.

Not a craft beer fan? We have some classic cocktails & our Macrobrew of the Month as well!

(It seems like the Barton Street Battalion may be doing an event this night as well; I've cleared it with them & Jamie before posting this)

FB Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/804052103279823/

Join and share this event people, let's make this a great day.

Tickets
Tickets are for sale on the front page of The Voyageurs website   The Voyageurs

Pre & Post Game Events

Friday April 26th - Mosaic Pub - 431 Barton Street - 7pm   -  Come meet people crazy enough to travel to this game

Pre Game Party

Our pre game event will be in the stadium.  The stadium will open at 11am, for US ONLY.   You must have tickets in 111 or 112 to get in.

Post Game Party

End Zone Pub

On 4/15/2019 at 9:08 AM, grande said:

If folks are looking for something to do the night before, feel free to swing by my bar!

https://www.facebook.com/events/800361787010706/

We're at 431 Barton Street East, and have 14 taps of (mostly) Ontario craft beer. If you're wearing CPL gear, you can get $5 pints of Helles Lager from Wellington.

Not a craft beer fan? We have some classic cocktails & our Macrobrew of the Month as well!

(It seems like the Barton Street Battalion may be doing an event this night as well; I've cleared it with them & Jamie before posting this)

Who will be joining us here on Friday? I look forward to meeting up  and having a craft beer with all of the Voyageurs who have traveled from out of town!

On 4/16/2019 at 3:24 PM, admin said:

FB Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/804052103279823/

Join and share this event people, let's make this a great day.

Tickets
Tickets are for sale on the front page of The Voyageurs website   The Voyageurs

Pre & Post Game Events

Friday April 26th - Mosaic Pub - 431 Barton Street - 7pm   -  Come meet people crazy enough to travel to this game

Pre Game Party

Our pre game event will be in the stadium.  The stadium will open at 11am, for US ONLY.   You must have tickets in 111 or 112 to get in.

Post Game Party

End Zone Pub

Got the ticketing figured out. See  everyone on Saturday.

Edited by MtlMario

Who else is not seeing their tickets on the Centre Circle app? I used the same email to create my account on the app as what I used to puchase the tickets through paypal. It asks me to sign into ticketmaster for some reason, even though the tickets were not purchased through ticketmaster. It tells me on the Centre Circle app that I have not ordered any tickets!

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks!

All set now, big Thanks to James Hutton for the help!

Edited by ClashCitySoccer
issue resolved

8 hours ago, ClashCitySoccer said:

Who else is not seeing their tickets on the Centre Circle app? I used the same email to create my account on the app as what I used to puchase the tickets through paypal. It asks me to sign into ticketmaster for some reason, even though the tickets were not purchased through ticketmaster. It tells me on the Centre Circle app that I have not ordered any tickets!

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks!

All set now, big Thanks to James Hutton for the help!

My buddy who bought the tickets for him and me in the V section told me today the tickets are in the app. Looking forward to Saturday. 

Big thanks to Jamie and James for helping me get my tickets sorted out. Long day ahead on the 27th, but gonna be so worth it. Work from 4pm to 10-11 on Friday night, bus from North Bay at 2am, bus from Toronto to Hamilton after that, have a few drinks with everyone before the game, be in a moment of bliss for 2 hours, figure out what to do after until midnight when I take the bus back up to North Bay, then get home at 5:30am and sleep until it's time for PFC vs. HFX. Even though this isn't a "Canada" event, I will be there with my Voyageurs scarf celebrating a fantastic day in Canadian soccer history!

6 hours ago, NorthBayfan001 said:

Big thanks to Jamie and James for helping me get my tickets sorted out. Long day ahead on the 27th, but gonna be so worth it. Work from 4pm to 10-11 on Friday night, bus from North Bay at 2am, bus from Toronto to Hamilton after that, have a few drinks with everyone before the game, be in a moment of bliss for 2 hours, figure out what to do after until midnight when I take the bus back up to North Bay, then get home at 5:30am and sleep until it's time for PFC vs. HFX. Even though this isn't a "Canada" event, I will be there with my Voyageurs scarf celebrating a fantastic day in Canadian soccer history!

There may be people coming from further away....

But you 100% win the travel award for this game.

51 minutes ago, gator said:

I finally got my tickets sorted today, Forge sent me a ticketmaster link where every match ticket is on and I am able to transfer from there, I also picked up my Forge FC jersey at the club shop so I'm ready to go!

Ok, so you can use TM account to print/forward tickets ect???   I wasn't sure if this was a thing

• Admin unpinned this topic