Canadians abroad: August 31 - September 6, 2018

DJT

Just now, Grizzly said:

Shouldn't we wait and find out the reason why he did not start before freaking out and calling the manager a prick? There could be many reasons he did not start today which aren't because the manager is a prick or is angry about him playing for Canada

Of course. Maybe he has a slight knock and he does not get played so he can go to his international call-up injury free. Which would make the manager a frigging saint. 

Anyways, it is pretty early in the season to be getting overly upset, they guy is scoring in top flight Belgium, that is pretty damn good.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/2/2018 at 6:56 PM, shamrock said:

Thomas starts for Strommen at Nest-Sotra. 

Keeps the 0 and Strommen can start to look up with a 0-2 win!

In Finland, Hocine and Boakai started for Ekenas against in-form FC Haka, beating them 2-1. Hocine played the entire game and Boakai played 80 minutes. Ekenas in first-place on a three-point lead over HIFK. 

2 hours ago, jpg75 said:

3-way cage match, no rules.

The winner is going to be whoever has Herdman in his corner sweet talking him to victory, no fighting skills required just getting in touch with your emotions, pure belief and touching the heart before your hand knocks the other guy out!

3 hours ago, Grizzly said:

The winner is going to be whoever has Herdman in his corner sweet talking him to victory, no fighting skills required just getting in touch with your emotions, pure belief and touching the heart before your hand knocks the other guy out!

Sounds too honest, you're bound to lose. Keegan or UT are probably going to go the "foreign object to the back when the ref isn't looking" route.

9 minutes ago, jpg75 said:

Sounds too honest, you're bound to lose. Keegan or UT are probably going to go the "foreign object to the back when the ref isn't looking" route.

Sigh...I remember when I was a wanna-be member of the axis of evil. Seems like just yesterday.

13 minutes ago, jpg75 said:

1) I didn't say Herdman was going to be in my corner.

2) Thanks for the heads up though. I will now be studying Honduran soccer tactics and how they can be applied to MMA.

9 hours ago, Grizzly said:

1) I didn't say Herdman was going to be in my corner.

2) Thanks for the heads up though. I will now be studying Honduran soccer tactics and how they can be applied to MMA.

Pound them in the kidneys with a couple C batteries and hit them in the face with a bag of urine. 

There’s going to be pay per view setup for this, right?

10 hours ago, rob.notenboom said:

Pound them in the kidneys with a couple C batteries and hit them in the face with a bag of urine. 

It depends on which federation has the rights.  It's not that easy to just broadcast anything...

10 hours ago, rob.notenboom said:

No no, we must have a dodgy audio stream with Philips Bakery ads on a loop every 5 mins.

• 5 months later...
17 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Am I the only one disappointed Froese hasn't made a first team appearance yet?

Perhaps my expectations for him are too high...

At this rate, he's 22 and has been injured too many times. I don't think he'll make it to the first team, especially as they are trying to soldify themselves in the mid-table. I hope I'm wrong though.

I remember there was a ton of hype between him and Bustos when they signed those pre-contracts with Vancouver.

30 minutes ago, Jith12 said:

Fortuna II haven't played since December and don't play again until later this month. @boxulik's post is also identical to Shamrock's post from September 3, earlier in this thread (bar the credit part). Something's off.

The link he posted says concacaf CL so it's probably spam.

7 hours ago, boxulik said:

Froese entered in the 75th minute in the derby between Borussia Dortmund 2 and Fortuna Düsseldorf 2 (0-0). 

credit : https://theconcacafchampionsleague.com/

Can your people create a real account on this site then post relevant content rather than making a bunch of bs accounts and posting a link to your site?

It really makes you look bad. 

Archived