NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

Fussball_eh

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Atlantic said:

Something to watch down the line 

3748D673-1FE3-4529-A760-06A27C2C8152.jpeg.fcc428875da4eea8f2307d71c099b16e.jpeg

As someone who’s followed The Secret Scout for sometime they’re pretty tapped into English grassroots football and Premier League recruitment staff so I’d take it as reliable.

Pretty optimistic of the secret scout to think we will play friendlies next month 

Does anyone know anything about Ali Aruna? 19 year old who just made his debut for SC Braga’s U23s a few weeks ago, played ‘45 in their last game.

https://x.com/scbragaformacao/status/1696548194962796544?s=46&t=spIaqlQfufAO3HreB1455Q

Transfermarkt says he’s Canadian and Congolese but I can’t find any info at all about him.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/ali-aruna/profil/spieler/1172578

5 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

Wait our U17s can afford custom boots?

Don't know if anyone saw but Spain just flew to Georgia for a match and they forgot all the boots and keeper gloves in Madrid.

Had to send them all rush while they trained in sneakers.

You can be hokey and disorganized af but if you win (1-7) all is forgiven.

5 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Don't know if anyone saw but Spain just flew to Georgia for a match and they forgot all the boots and keeper gloves in Madrid.

Had to send them all rush while they trained in sneakers.

You can be hokey and disorganized af but if you win (1-7) all is forgiven.

Maybe that was just Rubiales taking them out of the equipment bag before they departed just to show them who is boss

12 hours ago, Buchta said:

Juvy Kooner has signed with Oliveira do Douro (4th tier Portugal)

Whatever they're paying in 4th tier he can't live on it. And Portugal is inexpensive.

That town is right in Porto on the other side of the river, it's stuck onto Vila Nova de Gaia where all the port cellers are. So in principle it's even more expensive to live in that area.

17 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Whatever they're paying in 4th tier he can't live on it. And Portugal is inexpensive.

That town is right in Porto on the other side of the river, it's stuck onto Vila Nova de Gaia where all the port cellers are. So in principle it's even more expensive to live in that area.

A good friend of mine lives in Lisbon off €500/mo writing fashion blog posts for some website. I’m sure he can find a couple roommates, maybe take up a couple shifts and the stadium cantine. 

33 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

A good friend of mine lives in Lisbon off €500/mo writing fashion blog posts for some website. I’m sure he can find a couple roommates, maybe take up a couple shifts and the stadium cantine. 

Fourth tier must pay minimum wage, 700/mo, they must have him coaching kids or trimming the grass with scissors.

Your friend is a magician.