NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

Fussball_eh

Juan Vasquez of Toronto is apparently on trials with Once Caldas of the Colombian Categoria Primera A.  He will be turning 18 this year and is of Colombian descent.  He has captained and represented Canada through various youth futsal programs.  His younger brother who plays with Woodbridge is also quite the player as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoC1cckLT9_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Looks like there is a connection with a Canadian Futsal coach and Colombian club Once Caldas that they hope to utilize in the future.

Edited by Corazon

I was playing Fm23 when I found a player Tristan Ramon Sandigo with good potential in Norway's lower leagues with dual Canadian citizenship but when I went to search him online there's nothing there not even on canucks abroad. Does anyone know any info on him or if this is true 

Edited by donkakong334

10 hours ago, donkakong334 said:

I was playing Fm23 when I found a player Tristan Ramon Sandigo with good potential in Norway's lower leagues with dual Canadian citizenship but when I went to search him online there's nothing there not even on canucks abroad. Does anyone know any info on him or if this is true 

What a first post on this board. You'll fit right in

14 hours ago, donkakong334 said:

Football manager error, he’s American 

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, InglewoodJack said:

Nice little interview with Kabir Singh, who recently joined Kilmarnock’s reserves

Not sure if it had been mentioned before, but he also has a British passport which could make him moving through the Scottish and English systems a lot easier. 

I just watched a pretty wild trailer for a movie called Kabir Singh

• 2 weeks later...