January 2015 Transfer Talk

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Hutchinson and Bradley are too similar. Same reason why Steven Gerrard shouldn't go to TFC. Galaxy lead that race but Toronto has been mentioned, along with both New York clubs and a few others.

Supposing he stays put, I wonder if Hutchinson resigns with Besiktas or signs with an EPL team on a free in the summer?

Speaking of Henry again though, remember his salary?

TOR Henry Doneil D $ 75,000.00 $ 87,083.33 First number without bonuses, second is with.

Here's an idea of West Ham weekly wages.

http://www.tsmplug.com/football/teams/west-ham-united-players-salaries/

Not sure how that translates into yearly US dollar wages?  Here's a breakdown on Andy Carroll.  If Henry made, for example, 1/20th of that at 4000/week, (and remember base salary was a number given), it's still a nice raise from TFC.  I'm guessing when word of his weekly wage comes out, it won't be super expensive, but will probably exceed 4000 by quite a bit.  Remember part of their reason for signing Henry was that it was economical, especially after their wage debates with Reid past summer.

http://www.celebritiesmoney.com/andy-carroll-salary-net-worth-centre-forward-of-west-ham-united/

Here'S what Bulgarian news say about Borjan.

Milan Borjan won't go to Levski Sofia. They've signed a goalkeepere and have said that they're out of the running to sign another one.

Ludogorets could sell their starting goalkeeper Vladislav Stoyanov and have offered Borjan and Ivan Cvorovic offers to stay at the club.

Strange  - Hutch could be useful to a number of teams in the EPL - but West Ham especially given their position and loss of African players in the next month.

But Bestikas has a chance at a title, so that must be worth something in Turkey.

Loan deal for OO who will be with Odds BK in Norway until July 15th:

http://www.odd.no/latest-news/article/1xk973hpchcnm14c39fwfgt15f/title/olivier-occean-tilbake-i-odd

Odds finished 3rd in 2014 and will enter Europa League first qualifying round on July 2nd.

Strange - Loan deal from Frankfurt.  I was under the impression he cut all ties in Germany when he left Kaiserlautern - including with Frankfurt.

Has OO suspension finished with the national team or has he retired from International play?

I'm not entirely sure but I think that his suspension only applies to competitive games, so he would be eligible to return to the program after the Gold Cup. Having said that, I think that Olivier burned some serious bridges with the CSA (not just with Stephen Hart), so I've pretty much considered his national team career to be over. I would be extremely surprised to ever see him back again.

Archived